October 07, 2024, 10:39:21 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

And I think to yourself

Started by Boogus Epirus Aurelius, December 01, 2009, 04:36:01 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I was in my campus library today plugging away at a paper when this chick comes waltzing in all suave-like, donning a handful of books and a cup of overpriced coffee from the shop next door. She walked past the big red "No food or beverages" sign, walked past the librarian who noticed the drink dangling from her hand and marched defiantly to a table of her giggling pals, high heels leaving dents in the carpet.
She looks back at the librarian who's now approaching her, puts up a face towards her amigas and bumps into the side of a sofa.

Heels slip.
Purse drops.
Left leg collapses and coffee flies and flies.
It topples forward, smashes against the edge of their table and splashes evenly on her friends who all jumped, screaming.

I finished my paper. Picked my girlfriend up and had a mushy dinner. Got home to my apartment and laughed and laughed and laughed, appreciating.

Sometimes things are fantastic.

And that was the story of that.

Hiro

That was in all likelihood the greatest post ever on Boyah. Excellent writing. I want to make it into a short film, it was that good.

?????

Die for Dethklok

ncba93ivyase

That's what she gets for being a woman.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Sillbury

wait, you didn't point and laugh? wat

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

??????

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Freud and His Friend:Jung on December 06, 2009, 07:55:55 AM
It's called autism.

why are you bringing that up

zidone hasn't posted in this thread yet

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

??????

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 06, 2009, 07:58:20 AM
why are you bringing that up

zidone hasn't posted in this thread yet
autism has a broad spectrum
zidone's probably near the low-functioning part of it
he may even be lucky to be coupled with rett's syndrome <3

Selkie

Was the coffee still hot? or were the girls just screaming because they got their clothes stained?

If it was the latter then that's hilarious, the former, not so much if you have some empathy.

Cookie

I enjoyed this post very much. :3

Slim

Quote from: Selkie on December 06, 2009, 11:21:00 AM
Was the coffee still hot? or were the girls just screaming because they got their clothes stained?

If it was the latter then that's hilarious, the former, not so much if you have some empathy.

The hotter the coffee, the funnier it is.
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

?????

Die for Dethklok

Go Up