October 11, 2024, 06:24:52 AM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Loneliness May Be Contagious

Started by ?????, December 01, 2009, 03:24:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

?????

I found an interesting article over at Wired.com. You guys should read it: http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/12/loneliness-may-be-contagious/ . This reminded me of Boyah. So who thinks we've made you more lonely?

Post any interesting articles here pl0x.
Die for Dethklok

Daddy

wat
If you give THE LONELY to another person wouldn't that mean you aren't lonely?

TYLER'S DEPRESSIONS IS CONTAGEOUS THOUGH

?????

Quote from: JMV on December 01, 2009, 03:35:03 PM
wat
If you give THE LONELY to another person wouldn't that mean you aren't lonely?

This is what I was thinking. They explain in it in the 2nd to last paragraph.
Die for Dethklok

Hiro

Well if one person is alone then that's one more person not being with another person, therefore increasing the loneliness of the other people.

?????

Quote from: Hïro on December 01, 2009, 03:37:37 PM
Well if one person is alone then that's one more person not being with another person, therefore increasing the loneliness of the other people.
They already said that in the article. But, what I was asking is if Boyah makes you lonely.
Die for Dethklok

Daddy

Hiro

I didn't read the article, i can't click links on phone Boyah. that's stupidly obvious though

?????

Quote from: JMV on December 01, 2009, 03:40:03 PM
Boyah makes you depressed.
This is a scientific fact. But, it's effect resemble those of addictive substances. You can't stop and you don't realize it's bad 'til you're hooked. By that time you've gone black and can't go back.

Quote from: Hïro on December 01, 2009, 03:41:17 PM
I didn't read the article, i can't click links on phone Boyah. that's stupidly obvious though
There's a phone version of Boyah? Why would they make it so you can't click links....
Die for Dethklok

Hiro

TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE = I AM LORD VOLDEMORT, IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW! BOYAH IS HEROIN!

?????

Quote from: Hïro on December 01, 2009, 03:44:14 PM
TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE = I AM LORD VOLDEMORT, IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW! BOYAH IS HEROIN!
YES WE MUST FIGHT BACK!
DON'T LET IT OVERWHELM YOU!
Die for Dethklok

Hiro

Not only that, but Boyah mobile is the really shitty tainted heroin that makes you stab yourself in the face

?????

Quote from: Hïro on December 01, 2009, 03:47:59 PM
Not only that, but Boyah mobile is the really shitty tainted heroin that makes you stab yourself in the face
Use the normal theme?
Die for Dethklok

Hiro

Not possible. I'm used to it, I've been doing it every night for about a year and a half.

YPrrrr

I think Boyah usually cheers me up when I'm down

Veal

There's a huge difference between alone and lonely.

Go Up