October 12, 2024, 04:26:29 PM

1,531,327 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Happy December

Started by Samus Aran, November 30, 2009, 07:36:50 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

November was a good month for activity. Or at least, a lot better than October. Let's make November even better.

What are your December plans? Do you finish this semester of school soon? Doing anything for Christmas?

I just have a couple weeks left myself. I think a week from today is my last actual day of class, but there's still finals after that so yeah. On December 29, I'll arrive in Texas to see Hensa once again. I'll be there until the 7th of January.

ME##

Well, first of all, I want it to snow already.  And secondly I really have no plans, except some kid from school wants me to see his 'band' perform at some place on 27 December.  doodhuh;

[spoiler]Also, shouldn't the the third sentence be 'Let's make December even better.'?  n_u[/spoiler]

Daddy

Quote from: Lain on November 30, 2009, 07:36:50 PM
November was a good month for activity. Or at least, a lot better than Outsider.
I read the first line as this.

It was still accurate.

ME##

Quote from: JMV on November 30, 2009, 10:07:44 PM
I read the first line as this.

It was still accurate.

I did too at first.  n_u

spaceman

Try to catch up in school.
Finals.
Kill myself.
Christmas.

Gin

Finals, which since I'm a freshman still kinda feels weird having to study for finals in December. Also going home after them for winter break and hopefully some snowboarding. My friend is also having a big New Years party that I am really looking forward to.

Dullahan

It's the last month of the decade.

Not really too much planned. Just go buy gifts and whatnot.

Wrench

Last day of finals is December 10th. Then I'm off until my 19th birthday, January 11. madood;

My December plans are to play in the snow (if it comes) and be lazy.

the shortest route to the sea

Dec 1 to Dec 4: study my fingernails out
Dec 5 to Dec 6: study my arms off
Dec 7 to Dec 8: Regrow arms
Dec 9 to Dec 10: study arms off again
Dec 11: Appointment at Children's hospital to get real hormones; regrow decrepit arms.
Dec 12 to Dec 13: study legs off so I can take exams
Dec 14 to Dec 17: exams
Dec 17 evening: 6 hour TF2 session (or equivalent)

Every single one of those dates is divided into 2 hour blocks of when I'm studying, and when I'm fucking a round. I'm looking at 55.5 hours of studying + 12.5 hours of exams + homework + school. Each study block assumes 90 minutes of studying and 30 of break, and I traditionally break out one of the metroid prime games and go through it. Lotsa good memories there. This year, looks like Corruption on Hypermode.

I spend Dec 18th onward playing in the snow, seeing my girlfriend, hopefully taking pills, writing college essays, recording music, and possibly making some money at a computer repair store down the street.

On Dec 31st I'm spending the day with my ladyfriend, heading to a pre-show party with about 250 people or so for the concert, then spending the evening and late into the night seeing Amanda Palmer play at Symphony Hall with the pops. Shit is amazing.

Jan 1st and 2nd: college app due dates
Jan 15th: rest of app due dates

then do the minimum required work until March when I essentially stop going to school

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

YPrrrr

Lots of studying with breaks for college basketball games... Then I'll go home and finally get to see my friends again. I can't wait

spaceman

Quote from: Alyssa the Glowing Sole on December 01, 2009, 08:52:58 AM
Dec 1 to Dec 4: study my fingernails out
Dec 5 to Dec 6: study my arms off
Dec 7 to Dec 8: Regrow arms
Dec 9 to Dec 10: study arms off again
Dec 11: Appointment at Children's hospital to get real hormones; regrow decrepit arms.
Dec 12 to Dec 13: study legs off so I can take exams
Dec 14 to Dec 17: exams
Dec 17 evening: 6 hour TF2 session (or equivalent)

Every single one of those dates is divided into 2 hour blocks of when I'm studying, and when I'm fucking a round. I'm looking at 55.5 hours of studying + 12.5 hours of exams + homework + school. Each study block assumes 90 minutes of studying and 30 of break, and I traditionally break out one of the metroid prime games and go through it. Lotsa good memories there. This year, looks like Corruption on Hypermode.

I spend Dec 18th onward playing in the snow, seeing my girlfriend, hopefully taking pills, writing college essays, recording music, and possibly making some money at a computer repair store down the street.

On Dec 31st I'm spending the day with my ladyfriend, heading to a pre-show party with about 250 people or so for the concert, then spending the evening and late into the night seeing Amanda Palmer play at Symphony Hall with the pops. Shit is amazing.

Jan 1st and 2nd: college app due dates
Jan 15th: rest of app due dates

then do the minimum required work until March when I essentially stop going to school

You honestly are like the most organized person ever.

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: idioteque on December 01, 2009, 10:12:31 AM
You honestly are like the most organized person ever.

I know how bad I'll fuck things up if I don't. My method is to overorganize, and then throw effort along those guidelines and hope works out. It usually does!

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

rawr

For December:

hannukah
homework
television
mexico with bestest bud for winter break

i'll live
maybe I just won't go to school

Hiro

?????

Winter is my favorite season, and January is my favorite month.
Die for Dethklok

Go Up