October 12, 2024, 06:18:25 PM

1,531,327 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

hurrrrrrrrrrr :3

Started by Sam, November 30, 2009, 06:18:24 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Andria

The very beginning of your jumping around with zelda sounds was just plain awesome  n_u

Nyerp

i lol'd at your video

then fapped

they should have full voice acting for everyone else but not for link

sans culottes

i'm gonna be honest
that sucked
I support BUSH

Kalahari Inkantation

i'd probably cry if link spoke words

...well, the occasional "come on !!" is pretty cute cjlubdoods;

would you recognize me if i said i was flavio311291 on youtube akudood;

Paperback Writer

Quote from: Sam on December 01, 2009, 03:10:38 AM
hi... >_>

I'm sorry I don't recognize your youtube name.

And this is awkward. Almost as awkward as people coming up to me at conventions saying they know me.
I don't expect you to remember me. I just remember you being an Outsider so I sent you a message asking what happened to it. You told me that it's gone or something but you're active at Boyah so I decided to come back.

lol

Geno

December 01, 2009, 09:17:53 AM #20 Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 09:22:35 AM by GENOP
awesome?
better post this on reddit
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Veal on December 01, 2009, 04:11:43 AM
If I came up to you and said I was scubadoob420 would you know me?
oh god i lol'd

l a c e y

One of your eyes has more makeup on it than the other...

Hiro

I would like it if all the other characters had voice acting, just not Link. They could get a decent voice actor for Ganondorf, and Zelda wouldn't be impossible, but I agree that Link should remain silent.

The Speaker Of Words

I wouldn't mind if Link actually spoke. Nintendo wouldn't hire a crappy voice actor for one of their most iconic characters.

Daddy

Quote from: The Speaker Of Words on December 01, 2009, 01:26:28 PM
I wouldn't mind if Link actually spoke. Nintendo wouldn't hire a crappy voice actor for one of their most iconic characters.
Yes they would.

It would appeal to casuals and then they'd put him on a train and make it sing while chugging along.

Go Up