October 12, 2024, 10:13:20 PM

1,531,327 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What's on your Christmas List?

Started by Bushy, November 30, 2009, 12:38:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the shortest route to the sea

Also assuming that his family is going to get everything (some people have big families), and making assumptions about the family income. Seriously.

Hell, $40 for shoes isn't that much. I try to get mine for $20-$30, but I don't care much about shoes.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

YPrrrr

I usually spend about 60-70 bucks on a pair of shoes, and they're not anything special either...

I must be a horrible shopper

Hiro

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: YPR on December 01, 2009, 08:21:07 AM
I usually spend about 60-70 bucks on a pair of shoes, and they're not anything special either...

I must be a horrible shopper

60-70 is pretty standard. 70 is a bit high, but 60 pair of shoes are pretty common.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Travis

?????

What the fuck do you need four pairs of shoes for? I don't care how much they cost, but honestly four? Am I the weird one? I always wear the same pair of shoes. Is this weird?
Die for Dethklok

LCK

pair of converse for $30 to $40 and i'm set

?????

Quote from: Trevor on December 01, 2009, 12:33:27 PM
pair of converse for $30 to $40 and i'm set
I think we might be the same person giggle;
I wear half cabs, I forget how much they cost.
Die for Dethklok

Tomboh

you guys are too concerned with questioning the price of his shoes when you should be questioning why a man would even want 4 pairs of the same kind of shoe.

Bushy

Quote from: Tomboh on December 01, 2009, 12:53:13 PM
you guys are too concerned with questioning the price of his shoes when you should be questioning why a man would even want 4 pairs of the same kind of shoe.
I want two slip-ons and two lace ups. Different colors for all the shoes so I can vary what the fuck I wear.

You guys really are making too much out of this.

Quote from: TheSequel on December 01, 2009, 12:31:45 PM
What the fuck do you need four pairs of shoes for? I don't care how much they cost, but honestly four? Am I the weird one? I always wear the same pair of shoes. Is this weird?
So I can match my shoes to the rest of my clothes. I don't want fucking blue New Balances while I'm wearing a brown shirt, shit will look stupid.

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Hiro

HOLY FUCK BUSHY WHY DO YOU NEED FOUR PAIRS OF SHOES?!?!

THAT'S IT I'M LEAVING BOYAH

Tomboh

or you can get some black shoes or some white shoes that would match with just about everything

?????

I just think 4 pairs of shoes is too much, but you do whatever you want.
Die for Dethklok

Go Up