help me come up with a cool story to tell in case any school kids ask about my

Started by Kalahari Inkantation, November 29, 2009, 10:16:22 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kalahari Inkantation

arm

"i tripped" is not nearly badass enough i need something wild and adventurous akudood;

[spoiler]they actually won't care but i'd like to see what you guys can come up with giggle;[/spoiler]

Andria

I got one

You were walking around in the middle of the night being badass and suddenly a werewolf, yeti, and trex run out of the woods at you. They attack you fight them off one by one. Eventually you get the upperhand on the yeti and snap its neck. The werewolf breaks your arm but you don't give up you keep fighting through the pain and punch it so many times its skull collapses. Then the final fight you need to win is against the trex that has been looming over you the entire time but you were too quick for him. You run up his back and rip out his eyes and he falls to the ground crying and begging you to forgive it. Then you walk home with your arm broken and push the bone back into place and put a cast you made out of chewing paper like a wasp.

Totally believable  baddood;

Cookie

Your dog dug up a dinosaur egg in your back yard, and brought it to you. You tenderly loved and cared for it until it hatched and the dinosaur ripped and tore through your house, knocking you to the side and you tripped and fell breaking your arm.

I mean, you did trip right?

??????

?????

You did it to yourself to see what pain would feel like. You still don't know what pain feels like. baddood;
Die for Dethklok

Minus;

Quote from: TheSequel on November 29, 2009, 12:18:28 PM
You did it to yourself to see what pain would feel like. You still don't know what pain feels like. baddood;

This gets my vote.

LCK

?????

Quote from: Trevor on November 29, 2009, 12:20:23 PM
intense jerk off session
Yeah, his mom walked in and he go scared so he pulled back. As he pulled back he hit his hand on the wooden part of his bed and broke his arm. WHAT A MAN
Die for Dethklok

Bushy

You were rolling with some friends, stuck your arm out the window to flip off some douche, hit it against a mailbox at 35mph
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Veal

You tripped balls on some acid hardcore this weekend, don't know anything beyond that.

LCK

Quote from: Veal on November 29, 2009, 12:25:08 PM
You tripped balls on some acid hardcore this weekend, don't know anything beyond that.
let everyone else speculate about what happened afterwards

perfect

Veal

Wait, you "tripped"?

OH MY GOD THAT'S CODE FOR MY DAD BEAT THE POOP OUT OF ME

?????

When I went to Mexico (visiting family), some guy broke his kid's leg. I felt so god damned bad for him. btw he's not a family member
Die for Dethklok

sans culottes

Usually, I just say something about getting in a fight with the bloods.
I support BUSH

Travis

Quote from: Stagger Lee on November 29, 2009, 12:42:11 PM
Usually, I just say something about getting in a fight with the bloods.
every time i kill a crip i see my favorite color drip

Go Up