October 14, 2024, 12:22:12 AM

1,531,329 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

sweet i just got a car

Started by just1more, November 29, 2009, 07:24:20 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

just1more

It's a 2008 Nissan Sentra. I'm in love with it.  cjlubdoods;

Look at that dashboard... I am deeply in love with it.

It only has 11,000 miles on it, so it's just a baby. Yet, we only put a $1000 down payment on it and and will have a monthly payment of $342 for 5 years. Not bad at all.

Veal

Nate

I wish my parents would buy me vehicles.

just1more

Quote from: Veal on November 29, 2009, 07:25:07 AM
Spoiled as fuck.

You're kidding me, right? I'm 19 and only getting my first car now. My parents are financing me, but I'm still paying for it.

Daddy

Quote from: Joe on November 29, 2009, 07:27:02 AM
You're kidding me, right? I'm 19 and only getting my first car now. My parents are financing me, but I'm still paying for it.
I was 19 and I paid $850 for my first car. baddood;

??????

My friend is 17 and she has 3 brand new cars already.  cjlubdoods;

Nate

I got my first car at 17 for free, but it didn't run. I've put in a little under $2,000 in it to make it run.

just1more

November 29, 2009, 07:42:27 AM #7 Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 07:48:42 AM by Joe
Quote from: JMV on November 29, 2009, 07:38:44 AM
I was 19 and I paid $850 for my first car. baddood;

My parents refuse to let me get a car with high mileage, so low cost cars like that are out of the question. I was willing to buy a crappy car with my own money, but they wouldn't allow me to.

I guess it works out, though. I need a reliable car for my daily commute to work and school.

besides, im sure that if i had gotten a shitty car, everyone would instead comment on how shitty and cheap said car was. everyone is a critic.

strongbad

Quote from: Joe on November 29, 2009, 07:27:02 AM

I paid for my first car at 17. I HAD TO PAY $2000 WHEN I WAS 17.

Your argument sucks since if you're older it should be easier for you to afford your own car. I should get more props since I bought a decent car and had to cover the whole damn thing myself.

Fuck you

Geno

I didn't have to pay shit for my 97' Pontiac GP
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

YPrrrr

ME##

Quote from: GENOP on November 29, 2009, 08:03:21 AM
I didn't have to pay shit for my 97' Pontiac GP

WAIT, WAIT, YOU HAVE A PONTIAC FROM THE YEAR 9700?

Det in F♯ Major

lol used 38,000 mile 2008 PT Cruiser  hocuspocus;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

just1more

my dashboard tells me the temperature and what genre the current radio station is, and can store up to 18 radio stations.

[spoiler]i want to sleep with my car  giggle;[/spoiler]

Go Up