October 09, 2024, 08:27:39 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

POTD!!!!!!!!!! Extrmeley Urgent

Started by Houdini, November 29, 2009, 04:47:07 AM

previous topic - next topic

Does Pizza Hut fucking suck, or am I just retarded?

Yes, it fucking sucks
22 (55%)
No, you're retarded
12 (30%)
It sucks and you're retarded
6 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Go Down

Travis

Cookie

Daddy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 05, 2009, 08:59:07 AM
you're the one that just tried to say pizza is healthy with this: http://caloriecount.about.com/calories-pizza-i21049
Read what I said again

"not bad for you"
hurrr

Quoteno such pizza with any actual flavor exists, because most cheeses are about 25%+ fat by mass
uh what

Quotejim v, just because you're italian and feel the need to defend the shitty food your people invented doesn't mean you know anything about good eats
Just because you suck at cooking and don't know how to actually make a pizza doesn't mean you need to pretend that there are no good pizzas.

Your opinion became invalid when you implied that only mozzarella is used on pizza.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: JMV on December 05, 2009, 09:02:31 AM

uh what
Just because you suck at cooking and don't know how to actually make a pizza doesn't mean you need to pretend that there are no good pizzas.

Your opinion became invalid when you implied that only mozzarella is used on pizza.
i don't suck at cooking because i don't make pizza because pizza sucks

here's a list of the top chefs in the world that make pizza on a regular basis: my dick

and that about sums up the list

i don't see how not liking one of the shittiest varieties of fast food makes me a bad cook or stupid or anything

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Daddy

Uh once again you prove you knew nothing about food since you implied that pizza is fast food.

Travis

wat is pizza hut/dominos/delivery pizza

Daddy

Quote from: Travis on December 05, 2009, 09:07:53 AM
wat is pizza hut/dominos/delivery pizza
horrible food.

you can buy lobster at mcdonalds that doesn't make lobster fast food.

Travis

Quote from: JMV on December 05, 2009, 09:08:41 AM
horrible food.

you can buy lobster at mcdonalds that doesn't make lobster fast food.
it is fast food though

ncba93ivyase

"Finally, "Pizza Hut Express" and "The Hut" locations are fast food restaurants." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza_Hut

Burgers can't be fast food because some gourmet burgers exist.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

ME##

There used to be an amazing little pizzeria, but they closed down a few months ago. :(   Probably because the food was pretty expensive. lol :(

YPrrrr

Thyme

Quote from: Ted on December 05, 2009, 06:01:53 AM
i'm glad i'm not the only one who thought the entire post sounded naughty

oh god i shouldn't have stopped reading at the first line

that tacos part is pure gold AWESOME

Daddy

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 05, 2009, 09:10:59 AM
"Finally, "Pizza Hut Express" and "The Hut" locations are fast food restaurants." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza_Hut

Burgers can't be fast food because some gourmet burgers exist.
Uh that is the most retarded thing you've said.

'lol there are fast food places that sell pizza so pizza is fast food but burgers CAN'T be fast food because there are gourmet burgers' yet implying there aren't gourmet pizzas also

"In the 1980s Australian pizza shops and restaurants began selling gourmet pizzas, pizzas with upmarket ingredients such as salmon, dill, bocconcini, tiger prawns, and such unconventional toppings as kangaroo, emu and crocodile."

YPrrrr

What we've learned:

Jmv likes pizza

Lawlz does not

Daddy

Quote from: YPR on December 05, 2009, 09:29:13 AM
What we've learned:

Jmv likes pizza

Lawlz does not
And that pizza has about 5 different cheeses on it.

And that people eat emu

Go Up