October 09, 2024, 10:20:02 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

POTD!!!!!!!!!! Extrmeley Urgent

Started by Houdini, November 29, 2009, 04:47:07 AM

previous topic - next topic

Does Pizza Hut fucking suck, or am I just retarded?

Yes, it fucking sucks
22 (55%)
No, you're retarded
12 (30%)
It sucks and you're retarded
6 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Go Down

C.Mongler

We have the materials at Domino's to make pizza I could put in a local pizza joint box and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference. The only reason we don't is because its too time consuming/ expensive to make. I've made stuffed crust. I've made new york style (not the Brooklyn style thats on the menu, its different son). Garlic pizzas, White Pizzas, Peanut Butter and Jelly Pizzas (It's okay, it took me half an hour to make though).

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Freud and His Friend:Jung on December 03, 2009, 03:33:49 AM
I love my local pizza place. ;_;
i never get food from the ones around here because they are slightly more expensive than the big gross chains :'(

Socks

Quote from: Ted on December 03, 2009, 08:09:19 AM
i never get food from the ones around here because they are slightly more expensive than the big gross chains :'(

you obviously prefer quantity over quality, tiger woods  baddood;

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Socks on December 03, 2009, 08:12:36 AM
you obviously prefer quantity over quality, tiger woods  baddood;
i laughed myface;
but it's not my fault, i'm never the one purchasing :'(
tiger woods is a silly guy wariodood;

hotlikesauce.

You're retarded. Pizza Hut is the best around.

ncba93ivyase

I hate all pizza.

Local pizzerias are always the worst, Dominoes is second worst, and Pizza Hut is terrible but not nearly as bad.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Samus Aran

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 03, 2009, 07:02:21 PM
I hate all pizza.

Local pizzerias are always the worst, Dominoes is second worst, and Pizza Hut is terrible but not nearly as bad.

All pizza? Haven't you ever had a delicious homemade one?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Lain on December 03, 2009, 07:28:23 PM
All pizza? Haven't you ever had a delicious homemade one?
I'm the only living person in my family that knows how to cook.

I don't cook foods I hate, so no.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Mando Pandango

At a minimum it's bread, tomato sauce, and cheese. Unless you really hate one of those ingredients I find it hard to believe that you hate pizza. You've probably just had shitty pizza all the times you've tried it.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on December 03, 2009, 08:30:06 PM
At a minimum it's bread, tomato sauce, and cheese. Unless you really hate one of those ingredients I find it hard to believe that you hate pizza. You've probably just had shitty pizza all the times you've tried it.
Do you hate chocolate, tuna, barbecue sauce, and pickles?

if not,then they should be delicious when combined

I like tomato sauce (hate tomatoes), can't stand eating bread, and like cheese but hate mozzarella.

Combine that really greasy and bitter cheese pizzerias use with all those other disgusting ingredients, and I have to vomit.

Socks

Lawlz, the two most popular pizza's i sell at work include a pizza with 8 toppings (all meat & chz) and a pizza with 9 toppings (all veggies and chz). But eating more than a slice or two is ungodly.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: Socks on December 04, 2009, 02:34:07 AMchz
wat

Also, "hawaiian" pizza is the most vile shit ever. Meat+salty and bitter cheese+sour, salty, and bitter fruit?

oh god

Andria

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 04, 2009, 02:38:15 AM
wat

Also, "hawaiian" pizza is the most vile shit ever. Meat+salty and bitter cheese+sour, salty, and bitter fruit?

oh god

Pineapple also tastes pretty horrible when its hot like that and the juices like flow out onto the pizza so its all soggy

it is pretty gross

Socks

Quote from: Pancake Persona on December 04, 2009, 02:38:15 AM
wat

when you have to hustle and send in orders, you tend to abbreviate and shorten the names of things. i guess my waiter tendencies crept through there.

Go Up