October 17, 2024, 03:01:08 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Homework

Started by ?????, November 27, 2009, 08:39:15 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

I only have accounting homework to do, which is really boring---but I've gotten around 3 weeks extra to complete it with no late marks.  akudood;

?????

Quote from: Freud and His Friend:Jung on November 27, 2009, 09:52:49 AM
I only have accounting homework to do, which is really boring---but I've gotten around 3 weeks extra to complete it with no late marks.  akudood;
So you have to turn it before Christmas? Do it now, don't fall into the trap. Procrastination is the devil's work.
Die for Dethklok

??????

Quote from: TheSequel on November 27, 2009, 10:12:18 AM
So you have to turn it before Christmas? Do it now, don't fall into the trap. Procrastination is the devil's work.
Ooh, I already know the problems that procrastination has.
I've been dealing with it for a very long time--its main problem is the suppression of my creativity, which in turn creates depression and a growing comfort zone.

?????

Quote from: Freud and His Friend:Jung on November 27, 2009, 10:15:21 AM
Ooh, I already know the problems that procrastination has.
I've been dealing with it for a very long time--its main problem is the suppression of my creativity, which in turn creates depression and a growing comfort zone.
Plus you go to hell akudood;
Also, I meant the superficial things. You know, like doing poorly on your homework.
Die for Dethklok

??????

Quote from: TheSequel on November 27, 2009, 10:17:19 AM
Plus you go to hell akudood;
Also, I meant the superficial things. You know, like doing poorly on your homework.
Oh, I don't really give a a shit about superficial things, although they sometimes are the only way to prove how successful I am to others.

?????

Quote from: Freud and His Friend:Jung on November 27, 2009, 10:22:07 AM
Oh, I don't really give a a shit about superficial things, although they sometimes are the only way to prove how successful I am to others.
I think it's stupid how people think good grades = intelligence. All good grades show is how much (or lack of) work you put into school.
Die for Dethklok

??????

Quote from: TheSequel on November 27, 2009, 10:25:00 AM
I think it's stupid how people think good grades = intelligence. All good grades show is how much (or lack of) work you put into school.
Yes.
My biology teacher is surprised how I managed to pass her tests and quizzes without reading or doing any of the material.

I told her that I used to self-study biology and used websites like TED to understand things better and she smiled.

Although I shouldn't be treated any different from the rest of the class, since they're hard workers also. (They actually do work.) Last marking period I got a 70, for skipping out on all of the required homework and some labs. :3

?????

Yes, someone that understands.
Die for Dethklok

Kalahari Inkantation

i've got two essays, an entire chapter of chemistry work, and fissics work due on monday
i haven't started any of it giggle;

Socks

Quote from: TheSequel on November 27, 2009, 10:51:09 AM
Yes, someone that understands.

Yeah but in the end effort is still required. Unless you get lucky, ambition and production will almost always beat mere talent.

Within context of course.  :3

?????

Quote from: Ted on November 27, 2009, 01:55:25 PM
i've got two essays, an entire chapter of chemistry work, and fissics work due on monday
i haven't started any of it giggle;
Lulz you speilt physics rong
Die for Dethklok

??????

Nyerp

ME##

Nyerp

Go Up