July 08, 2024, 11:17:25 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Mass Effect 2

Started by spaceman, November 27, 2009, 05:03:05 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

spaceman

JANUARY 26th CANNOT COME FAST ENOUGH.

First one was one of my favorite games ever, god damn I cannot wait for this one. Combat, which was a major issue in the first one, is improved so I can't wait to try that out. Story expanded as well, which is nice. New enemies, new characters, new weapons, more save the universe etc, a new vehicle (the mako was terrible to use. made me want to shoot myself), and tons of other stuff is added as well.

The space opera feel of the first one was amazing, no doubt this one will be better.

So yeah, Mass Effect 2 discussion I guess.

Sa Da MA

The only bad thing that I can know about Mass Effect 2 is obvious the regular edition boxart, everything else is badass!

Cookie

I still have yet to play the first Mass Effect. I need to get that...

Geno

Quote from: Cookie on November 27, 2009, 02:10:48 PM
I still have yet to play the first Mass Effect. I need to get that...
it's down to 20 bucks. Go get it so you can play Mass Effect 2 properly
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Cookie

Quote from: GENOP on November 29, 2009, 08:26:13 AM
it's down to 20 bucks. Go get it so you can play Mass Effect 2 properly

Yeah but I don't have a Xbox but use my brothers, and recently he has been glued to it playing Left For Dead 2.  akudood;

mouse parade

Probably won't get it for a while, but woo. giggle;

NOA_Haunted

I want this game so badly, as well.ãÆ'½(Ã,´ãÆ'¼ï½â,¬)ノ

Go Up