October 17, 2024, 09:22:00 PM

1,531,335 Posts in 46,732 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WHAT'RE YOU DOING FOR THANKSGIVING TOMORROW?

Started by ncba93ivyase, November 25, 2009, 02:23:27 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

Quote from: Hippo P. Otamus on November 26, 2009, 02:41:42 AM
That's what I'm doing. But instead of the Giant's game, I'm watching the dog show.  giggle;
SOUNDS JUST AS GAY

Hippopo

Nyerp

i watched two hours of macy's thonksgovong doy porode and will probably be forced to see fantastic mr. fux

smithicide; y/n

Socks

Nyerp

Socks

Nyerp

Socks

Quote from: Nyerp on November 26, 2009, 03:44:04 AM
you a chubby chaser? :O

i just want an excuse to get out of the house, and smoke something, and go watch something that i might find entertaining. in this case, a dumb fat black bitch that's supposed to make me feel compassion and hope. you don't get that chance everyday

Nyerp

Quote from: Socks on November 26, 2009, 03:46:22 AM
i just want an excuse to get out of the house, and smoke something, and go watch something that i might find entertaining. in this case, a dumb fat black bitch that's supposed to make me feel compassion and hope. you don't get that chance everyday

true

i HAVE to see a movie about george clooney and meryl streep voicing poorly-animated furries though madood;

hotlikesauce.

Materials for Mippo's thanksgiving:

1 pissed off family
1 meal
1 getting bitched at
1 drunk father
1 drunk uncle
1 Swisher Sweet
1 Boyah

Check. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Classic

hotlikesauce.

Quote from: Julius on November 26, 2009, 04:42:04 AM
A true red-neck Thanksgiving!  happydood;

Yeah. I hate it when my family comes over cause they're so god damn red neck-ish. It's just annoying. And they brought two screaming kids over.

ncba93ivyase

My turkey was delicious and crispy and perfect. thumbup;

PROTIP: Rub down your turkey with a stick of butter, then rub on a layer of flour and other seasonings. Bake for a few hours at 325Ć,ĀŗF and it's perfect.

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

hotlikesauce.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Go Up