July 08, 2024, 12:36:56 PM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Assassin's Creed 2

Started by just1more, November 22, 2009, 02:23:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

just1more

This game is absolutely amazing. It blows away every single aspect of the first one, which was already a good game. There is so much you can do...

Discuss.

Tomboh

spaceman

Getting it for Christmas. Too many games in the past month or so. Left 4 Dead 2, MW2, and NSMBWii.  >.<

Anyways, I loved the first one even though it was repetitive as hell, so I can't wait for this one. Every person I know who's played it says it's improved on everything from the first one and the setting and atmosphere is amazing.

just1more

Quote from: fluxus on November 22, 2009, 05:47:59 PM
Getting it for Christmas. Too many games in the past month or so. Left 4 Dead 2, MW2, and NSMBWii.  >.<

Anyways, I loved the first one even though it was repetitive as hell, so I can't wait for this one. Every person I know who's played it says it's improved on everything from the first one and the setting and atmosphere is amazing.

I've actually learned some Italian just by playing it.  doodella;

Oh

It's a decent game, voice acting is horrible, the people look like zombies due to their eyes. It's more of what the first one should have been, think of it as eating a really shitty taco, then having a mediocre one.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Dullahan

I've never played the first Assassin's Creed but I'd really like to play this one.

Geno

Quote from: The Tricker on November 27, 2009, 03:28:20 PM
I've never played the first Assassin's Creed but I'd really like to play this one.
Play it. It's awesome and beats the first one in every way possible.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Dullahan

Quote from: GENOP on November 27, 2009, 03:30:03 PM
Play it. It's awesome and beats the first one in every way possible.
I've heard excellent things about it. happydood;

?????

I beat this game and had fun while playing it. Even though there's a lot to do once it's beat, I lost interest. Fun while it lasted, at least rent it.
Die for Dethklok

V

I liked it, but it has no replay value to me.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: V on April 18, 2010, 08:17:50 PM
I liked it, but it has no replay value to me.

yep. Unless you go all out and collect everything, but at the end of the game, the pull is gone. Besides, after you get Altair's shit out of the tomb, you do not need any other weapon or armor.

Go Up