October 04, 2024, 12:27:25 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

It's that time again.

Started by NOA_Haunted, November 22, 2009, 03:29:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

What games do you want for Christmas?

Halo 3: ODST
Left 4 Dead
Uncharted 2
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Socom U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3

Dullahan

Modern Warfare 2
Left 4 Dead 2
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Maybe DJ Hero

Andria

God of War Collection
Assassin's Creed 1&2
Demon Souls
Dragon Age Origins

ME##

I guess the God of War Collection, would be my only one for Giftmas.  n_u

Thyme

God of War Collection
Demon's Souls
Guitar Hero: Metallica

There's a bigass bunch of games I want, but those are pretty much the games I'd want for Christmas. A lot of those aren't released yet, nevermind that. n_u

Andria

Quote from: Thyme on November 22, 2009, 04:07:15 AM

Demon's Souls

We will have to play coop sometime unless i find it so incredibly difficult that I die  n_u

strongbad

Cookie

Thyme

Nyerp

Quote from: Thyme on November 22, 2009, 04:07:15 AM
God of War Collection
Demon's Souls
Guitar Hero: Metallica

There's a bigass bunch of games I want, but those are pretty much the games I'd want for Christmas. A lot of those aren't released yet, nevermind that. n_u

whoa thanks for reminding me about chrono cross

New Super Marry-o Bros. Wii
Zelda Soul Train
Chrono Cross

Samus Aran

i have chrono cross but i only played it for about 5 hours and i haven't gone back to it since then, i should really do that, it's a good game

also, in regards to my game list, it's a birthday/christmas list since they're so close together. i don't know which ones i'll get on which day, except that rock band 2 i will most likely get on my birthday.

really, they're not new games, i'm in the process of catching up at the moment, so they're all older 360 games that are essential for me to own...fallout 3, rock band 2, bioshock, fallout 3.

Sam

DJ Hero
Eternal Sonata
Tales of Vesperia
Assassin's Creed 2
Spirit Tracks
maybe beatle's rock band
iunno
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Samus Aran

oh yeah vesperia i forgot that one

and i plan to by sonata sometime soon with birthday/christmas money, played the demo and it was pretty awesome

Sam

Quote from: Sam on November 22, 2009, 07:50:49 AM
DJ Hero
Eternal Sonata
Tales of Vesperia
Assassin's Creed 2
Spirit Tracks
maybe beatle's rock band
iunno

OH, and the new Silent Hill game.
and L4D 1 and 2
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Lain on November 22, 2009, 07:32:04 AM
i have chrono cross but i only played it for about 5 hours and i haven't gone back to it since then, i should really do that, it's a good game

also, in regards to my game list, it's a birthday/christmas list since they're so close together. i don't know which ones i'll get on which day, except that rock band 2 i will most likely get on my birthday.

really, they're not new games, i'm in the process of catching up at the moment, so they're all older 360 games that are essential for me to own...fallout 3, rock band 2, bioshock, fallout 3.
Wait for Fallout 3's game of the year edition. I'm not sure if it's out or not yet but I do believe it's supposed to come with all the DLC. baddood;

Go Up