July 08, 2024, 12:35:50 PM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Modern Warfare 2 freakout kid.

Started by Josh, November 16, 2009, 08:55:35 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Josh

November 16, 2009, 08:55:35 AM Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 11:23:34 AM by reefer
Some highly British kid, possibly autistic, made a 2 minute video of himself crying about how he "Just can't get into" Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 after playing for 17 hours. He ends up crying, punching a wall, and then punching the camera.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQpcO8x6NNY&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Mando Pandango

Sucks. Watch his music videos instead.

YES THAT'S MY NAME, DON'T WEAR IT OUT.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

Sillbury

while playing i stole some kids(sounded 7 or 8) pave low crate and he started to cry lol

Geno

Quote from: Emu Dragon on November 16, 2009, 09:36:56 AM
while playing i stole some kids(sounded 7 or 8) pave low crate and he started to cry lol
I had some kid earlier calling me awful names because I use a rpg against his riot shield.
For three fucking games all he did was talk non stop shit.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andria

Some random kid messaged me on psn and called me names and I don't even know what I did  :( i think i like accidentally stole his kill or something

Sa Da MA

Quote from: Josh on November 16, 2009, 08:55:35 AM
Some highly British kid, possibly autistic, made a 2 minute video of himself crying about how he "Just can't get into" Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 after playing for 17 hours. He ends up crying, punching a wall, and then punching the camera.

madood; I'm Autistic.

spaceman

Matt™

Kid is hilarious, he should make more videos similar to that one.

Daddy

i dont think he was srs

Also he sort of looks like Lawlz.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I cant even begin to fathom what it must be like to be that emotionally invested in a fucking video game.
Bah.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Rainy Day Mushroom Pillow on November 17, 2009, 01:33:50 AM
I cant even begin to fathom what it must be like to be that emotionally invested in a fucking video game.
Bah.
I don't know what you mean. He clearly said that he can't get into it. I mean, he only played it for 17 hours straight.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Sam

1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

C.Mongler

Go Up