October 05, 2024, 04:18:30 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Great movie idea

Started by Hiro, November 03, 2009, 03:12:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

So this morning I was sitting in my first hour math class, really not paying attention to anything. I was still tired and sleepy, and I was daydreaming. So this idea for a movie popped into my head, and at the time I thought it was hilarious as fuck.  So here it is: Tim Allen lives in a house with his 15 hound dogs, hilarity ensues. The name you ask? 15 Hounds.

Hiro

"I have had it with these mothafuckin hounds in this mothafuckin house!"

the shortest route to the sea

Better idea: a slice-of-life sort of production about a very small set construction team that does far more work than the actors and makes far better sets, is generally unapprecaited, puts in 10 hours a week 2 months before the performance date, are underfunded by the school, have a very absent minded director...and tell a lot of stories and jokes.

We'd call it The Set Crew. It would essentially be my life.

WHICH A LOT MORE PEOPLE CAN RELATE TO THAN TIM ALLEN AND HIS 15 HOUNDS  cnotedood;

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Hiro

But Pqqu, it's Beethoven meets Cheaper By The Dozen! It's an instant family classic!

Mando Pandango

All of the astronauts in NASA catch the cancer and can't go into space for fear of spreading space cancer, so NASA scientists travel to a middle-of-nowhere town and find a few rednecks to pilot their next mission to the moon. Along the way they learn about friendship, teamwork, and how to make one mean rhubarb pie. Starring Rob Schneider is Hobart McGumphrey in...

SPACE HICKS!

Rated PG-13.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Hiro

Holy fuck guys did I say this thread was for all your shitty movie ideas? NO! It's MY thread about MY movie idea! MINE!

The artist formally known

Jesus Christ is sounds awesome. One of the hounds is named Reaper and wears a suit!

Hiro

Even better, we could name him Reaper!

The artist formally known

Quote from: Hïro on November 03, 2009, 03:28:12 PM
Even better, we could name him Reaper!
Oh god why didn't I think of that, I love the name Reaper!

Veal

Quote from: Hïro on November 03, 2009, 03:19:48 PM
But Pqqu, it's Beethoven meets Cheaper By The Dozen! It's an instant family classic!

That'll pack 'em in.

Go Up