October 04, 2024, 06:21:18 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I Accidentally

Started by Veal, October 29, 2009, 09:58:10 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Veal

left my cat in the garage, and didn't realize it until 2 later.

Samus Aran

Cookie

Veal

Daddy

i accidentally your cat for 2

Samus Aran

well at least it wasn't 3

Travis

our cat has been locked in the garage overnight like 2 times

Sillbury

That was a pretty [glow=black,2,300] dog [/glow] move.

Geno

I accidently the whole penis 2 later
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

If only you had been 1 earlier

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Travis on October 29, 2009, 10:05:48 AM
our cat has been locked in the garage overnight like 2 times
My cat likes to randomly run out when people open the door, so we've left him outside all night a bunch of times.

Veal

I don't actually have a cat.

Wrench

I accidentally falled 2 later

Walter

What unit of time are you using?

Geno

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on October 29, 2009, 10:10:03 AM
My cat likes to randomly run out when people open the door, so we've left him outside all night a bunch of times.
You're late too the joke thiefy poo
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up