October 04, 2024, 04:31:50 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I'm so poor...

Started by Daddy, October 29, 2009, 07:06:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Veal

Daddy

Quote from: Veal on October 29, 2009, 10:08:47 AM
I'm not in debt because I got scholarships from working hard for four years.
i got one too

Socks

Daddy

Quote from: Socks on October 29, 2009, 10:32:48 AM
i didon't  :(
boyah should get money and give scholarships out

Samus Aran

i got a lame $900 scholarship that applied to my freshman and sophomore years but that's it lol

other stuff is covered partially by grants because i'm poor and i also have a small loan

the shortest route to the sea

10,000 luts to college applicants?

My mother's frantically trying to get all the rich people in their suburban book club / fake social justice groups to give me scholarships. I'd rather work for it. doodthing;

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Wrench

Quote from: Alyssa the Glowing Sole on October 29, 2009, 10:57:15 AM
10,000 luts to college applicants?

My mother's frantically trying to get all the rich people in their suburban book club / fake social justice groups to give me scholarships. I'd rather work for it. doodthing;

Lol. Lets start a Boyah college. JMV can teach us all coding. Sam can teach us about cosplaying. Socks can teach us about how to get girls. Steal and Kaz can teach us to play guitar. And the list goes on...

Travis

I can teach mathematics, music theory, and english literature, as well as much more important things like being a trap and having no backbone.

Socks

Tyler can teach us how to... OK, even I can't go there.

Daddy

i can teach you how to kill a man and hide the body in the jury box in dorchester district court akudood;

The Speaker Of Words

My family is pretty poor as well. My sister is paying for all of her schooling through financial aid. Hopefully, I get to do the same thing.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Alyssa the Glowing Sole on October 29, 2009, 11:01:35 AM
I can teach mathematics, music theory, and english literature, as well as much more important things like being a trap and having no backbone.

omg i would love to help you teach lit studies

there are others that could help too, we could make a whole english department among us

American Lit, British Lit, World Drama, Contemporary Poetry, Mythology, etc.

also i would want to teach a beginning poetry writing class even though i suck :(

Quote from: Kaz on October 29, 2009, 12:09:46 PM
omg i would love to help you teach lit studies

there are others that could help too, we could make a whole english department among us

American Lit, British Lit, World Drama, Contemporary Poetry, Mythology, etc.

also i would want to teach a beginning poetry writing class even though i suck :(

I'm good at analyzing literature and writing subpar poetry, and that's about it, so I'd try to claim it  doodthing;. I could imagine us dual teaching the class, building off each others' ideas until we break into back and forth recitation, taking stanzas or character lines, until we start doing mirroredly synchronized dancing while shouting the same monologue with perfect symmetry.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I was an English major for a month.  giggle;

Go Up