October 04, 2024, 10:23:01 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Why does it have to be this way?

Started by sans culottes, October 29, 2009, 06:20:56 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sans culottes

My best friend likes smoking weed, but he would never bring it to school. He makes sure his car is clear when he goes to school so he doesn't get fucked by the long dick of the law. Well, one of his dumbass friends left a pipe in his car, and now he's suspended for three days. He was a very good student with great grades, most likely in the top 10%, but this could really change that. I really hope this doesn't kill his future, because this is the kind of shit that could. To add to that, a guy who used to go to my school OD'd on cheese last night. And now, this makes me think... why the fuck does this have to happen? A good kid is getting into some bad shit because he has a stupid friend, and at the same time, a former drug dealer was met with no trouble before he died from cheese.

It's unjust, and it's all bullshit.
I support BUSH

Travis

Nyerp

Geno

Why do you think everyone wants weed legalized?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Travis

Quote from: Nyerp on October 29, 2009, 06:22:24 AM
what

is cheese slang for something
No, he ate so much cheese that his bowels exploded

Andria

Just getting suspended and having a pipe in his car probably won't fuck him up too badly for the future. There was a kid at my school who was pulled over/caught high with a bunch of weed in his car and he still graduated in the top 10% and went on to a pretty good college.

Nyerp

just1more

sans culottes

Quote from: GENOP on October 29, 2009, 06:23:58 AM
Why do you think everyone wants weed legalized?
Exactly the point. What happened to my friend is nothing compared to what a lot of people get. Today, I really looked at the way people get a lot of shit for weed. It's a drug that hasn't harmed anyone, but its illegal status has harmed many.
I support BUSH

Title

I don't think weed should be legalized. It would raise the prices to all hell and I don't think it's good for society to be walking around in a drug induced haze. This is coming from someone who smokes regularly.

ME##

sans culottes

Quote from: Title on October 29, 2009, 06:47:31 AM
I don't think weed should be legalized. It would raise the prices to all hell and I don't think it's good for society to be walking around in a drug induced haze. This is coming from someone who smokes regularly.
You like seeing good people getting fucked by the law just for smoking weed?
I support BUSH

Socks

It would raise the prices to all hell and I don't think it's good for society to be walking around in a drug induced haze.

It is economically, morally, and logistically logical to legalize weed. You can choose to walk around in a "drug induced haze". I will walk around with a perceptionally enhanced conscience. Then I wouldn't need to induce any "haze" to blow away the nonsense and troubles incurred sober.

Also, life is absurd. Thinking too much about this can be problematic.

YPrrrr

Alcohol is legal yet people don't constantly walk around in drunken stupor

Daddy

hi im title.

liberals want to legalize weed therefore i'm against it hurp durp

Go Up