September 22, 2024, 03:20:36 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Started by Mando Pandango, October 25, 2009, 11:37:49 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

October 25, 2009, 11:37:49 PM Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 06:25:34 PM by reefer
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0473075/

Quote from: Wikipedia
Dastan (Jake Gyllenhaal) is a street urchin in 6th century Persia. After showing valor in battle, he is adopted by the king as his heir, so the king's two sons will not fight over the throne.[1] He teams up with Princess Tamina (Gemma Arterton) to rescue the Sands of Time, a gift from the gods that controls time, from the hands of the villainous nobleman, Nizam (Ben Kingsley).[2]

Basically, it's the first real big-budget movie based on a video game. It's Disney, which would suck except for the fact that the director is Jerry Bruckheimer. I'm cautiously optimistic, but I'm not expecting anything too great. Best video game movie yet, probably, but that's not saying a whole lot.

Message Icon
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Sa Da MA

I don't think it'll do well. Even with the support from Disney & Jerry Bruckheimer it will still fall apart.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

bamhi

I don't know if I can take Jake seriously in this movie.
Bubble Boy...
Brokeback Mountain.

doodthing;
I want to be like Sarah too!

FAMY2

I want to see it. I didn't see Brokeback Mountain so I won't be bothered by that.

Hiro

It looks alright. It should be average action movie quality at worst, which is a huge step for video game movies.  hocuspocus;

The artist formally known

Jesus I'm surprised it looks watchable, also surprised it's actually coming out

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: bamhi on October 27, 2009, 11:22:34 AM
I don't know if I can take Jake seriously in this movie.
Bubble Boy...
Brokeback Mountain.

doodthing;

lol you watched bubble boy

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

burzumfan420

Selkie

It looks so shitty

And I think we can all agree there's no way it's going to do well

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Selkie on November 11, 2009, 01:55:15 AM
It looks so shitty

And I think we can all agree there's no way it's going to do well
You seem to forget that the American public made it possible for MEET THE SPARTANS to become the #1 movie in America.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Minus;

I already know im going to see it, it has jake fucking gyllenhaal.
As i agree, he is enough to make me want to watch this movie.

Go Up