October 05, 2024, 04:13:58 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Three Awesome Remixes/Mash-ups

Started by Hiro, October 20, 2009, 05:05:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

October 20, 2009, 05:05:28 PM Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 07:15:55 PM by Hïro
First, we have a remix of Mando Diao's "Dance With Somebody", with guests GZA of Wu Tang Clan, and Cadence Weapon:
[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsTlyOvMAaU[/youtube][/spoiler]

Next, we have MGMT, Biggie Smalls, and Justice with "Nasty Feel":
[spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2gHs25uTbY[/youtube][/spoiler]

Last is MGMT & Daft Punk - "One More Time to Pretend"
[spoiler][youtube]Also, found this too:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb38LHfntgA[/youtube][/youtube][/spoiler]

I think I like the 2nd one better, but the 3rd is the best.  bassir;

YPrrrr

The second one just made me angry

Hiro

October 20, 2009, 05:16:04 PM #2 Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 07:14:32 PM by Hïro
Quote from: YPR on October 20, 2009, 05:14:29 PM
The second one just made me angry
Why

YPrrrr

Quote from: Hïro on October 20, 2009, 05:16:04 PM
Why

Because it just sounds awful compared to the original songs... then again I've never been one for mixes

LCK

strongbad

I saw the MGMT/Daft Punk a while ago and I hated it.
"ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend......."
THIS GOT OLD SO FAST

Daddy

Quote from: GUOB on October 20, 2009, 07:58:42 PM
I saw the MGMT/Daft Punk a while ago and I hated it.
"ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend.......ONE MORE TIME.... to pretend......."
THIS GOT OLD SO FAST
so basically it was a daft punk song

Hiro

strongbad

Quote from: Ensign Halibar on October 20, 2009, 09:42:43 PM
so basically it was a daft punk song

Yes it needed more MGMT.
Seriously though MGMT with Daft Punk in the background would have been so much better.

Hiro

Quote from: GUOB on October 21, 2009, 06:31:11 AM
Yes it needed more MGMT.
Seriously though MGMT with Daft Punk in the background would have been so much better.
It did that quite a few times  doodhuh;

Go Up