September 28, 2024, 12:08:32 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Xbox 360 essentials

Started by Josh, October 17, 2009, 02:02:05 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Josh

October 17, 2009, 02:02:05 AM Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 07:12:58 AM by reefer
I've played the hell out of my PS2 and Wii at this point. I'm finally stepping up to the 360 when I get my seasonal job and shit. Problem is, I'm not gonna have much. Only enough for a Pro and 3 or 4 games. Genres aren't important, I just need to know the best games to get to make the most of the little monies I'm gonna get.

Help?

spaceman

Assuming you don't have a PC good enough for the following:

Fallout 3
Mass Effect
Bioshock
Fable 2
Halo 3

Also:
[spoiler]Get a PS3 instead[/spoiler]

Geno

^ What he said
Also Dead Rising, Call of Duty 4, Oblivion, Gears of War 2, Viva Pinata, Banjo Kazooie/Tooie, Shadow Complex are awesome
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

NOA_Haunted

Halo 3
Halo 3: ODST
Left 4 dead 2
Mass Effect!

Cookie

I played my 360 for two years and the only games I had were Oblivion, Halo 3, and COD2. All of which are fairly cheap now for being 360 games.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Geno

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on October 18, 2009, 04:01:07 AM
Do not get both of these games. Pick one.
Well I guess if you just want to play online you should go with Halo 3: ODST
But you'd still be missing out on the awesome Halo 3 campaign.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

mouse parade

StarPilot

Quote from: antirocketcloudy on October 18, 2009, 05:24:59 PM
baddood;
*rimshot*

Also, Fable 2.

Also also, if your PC is complete garbage you could get The Orange Box for $20, though the PC versions of the games are updated much more frequently, and TF2 for PC has far more content than the 360 version might ever have.

Tomboh

lol get a good gaming PC or a triple

C.Mongler

The Triple is for faggots. The PC is for pirates. Get a 360.

Hiro

Quote from: C Mongler on October 20, 2009, 02:04:02 AM
The Triple is for faggots. The PC is for pirates. Get a 360.
lol

C.Mongler

Quote from: Hïro on October 20, 2009, 02:05:14 AM
lol

Regardless I'm not poor so I have everything so fuck you all anyway  giggle;

Hiro

Quote from: C Mongler on October 20, 2009, 02:07:40 AM
Regardless I'm not poor so I have everything so fuck you all anyway  giggle;
saddood;

Go Up