October 05, 2024, 04:14:49 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

South Park

Started by sans culottes, October 15, 2009, 10:15:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sans culottes

Dead Celebrities sucked, Butters' Bottom Bitch was awesome. Discuss the new season of South Park.
I support BUSH

Commander Fuckass

Dead celebs was pretty cool
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

YPrrrr

I dunno... I like dead celebrities better the first time I watched it. Then it wasn't that great upon rewatching. Butters as a pimp was kind of funny but the whole police half of it was kind of stupid

Pyrate

South Park isn't funny anymore. :(

Geno

Quote from: Pyrate on October 16, 2009, 12:13:53 AM
Yes it is
Well it's less funny. But atleast it hasn't turned out as bad as Family Guy
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

sans culottes

Quote from: Pyrate on October 16, 2009, 12:13:53 AM

It's been half-assed the last three seasons and at its best in the late 90s/early 00s, but they still make something good once and awhile. This new episode is an example.
I support BUSH

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Stagger Lee on October 16, 2009, 03:41:32 AM
at its best in the late 90s/early 00s
You mean when the show started? wariodood;

I think South Park is entertaining to watch but nothing that's seriously amazing. And like you said, they occasionally have a pretty damned good episode. hocuspocus;

sans culottes

Yeah, it was best at the start, but it reached its peak during the second season. It was consistently good for five years since then, but after that it's been very hit and miss.
I support BUSH

just1more

I liked this week's episode a little more. You are right that it has been a little hit and miss lately.

However, I would not be surprised if next week's episode including something to do with the balloon boy. I want to see what they do with that.  doodella;

Josh

I like the way the new season's going so far. The latest new episode was pretty good, to me at least because I cannot stant WWE.

Geno

no the new episode sucked
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

burzumfan420

Never really liked south park, props for being really quick and up to date with their jokes(making fun of MJ's death the week he died etc.) Overall though the show seems like it is trying to be edgy and idk.

Geno

Quote from: burzumfan420 on October 25, 2009, 12:34:37 PM
Never really liked south park, props for being really quick and up to date with their jokes(making fun of MJ's death the week he died etc.) Overall though the show seems like it is trying to be edgy and idk.
Uh what.
The episode where MJ died aired like 2 weeks ago.

burzumfan420

Quote from: GENOP on October 25, 2009, 12:37:57 PM
Uh what.
The episode where MJ died aired like 2 weeks ago.

fack

then nevermind that it all sucks

Geno

Quote from: burzumfan420 on October 25, 2009, 12:43:04 PM
fack

then nevermind that it all sucks
You obviously haven't seen the episodes from 2000-2003

Go Up