October 01, 2024, 12:18:57 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?

Started by Feynman, September 22, 2009, 02:14:45 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Quote from: Nyerp on September 22, 2009, 07:54:09 PM
it takes me like an hour just to wrap my head around a prompt y/n

it takes me like 3 hours to come up with an introduction paragraph that pleases me y/n

Alright, a bit of an exaggeration, but it really has taken me that long a few times.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Thyme on September 22, 2009, 07:55:59 PM
Alright, a bit of an exaggeration, but it really has taken me that long a few times.
Yes but the thought of failing if you don't think of something before then is pretty inspiring

Nyerp

Quote from: YPR on September 22, 2009, 07:57:51 PM
Yes but the thought of failing if you don't think of something before then is pretty inspiring

...nope y/n i'd just fail and kill myself

Thyme

Ah, true. n_u

But still, most in-class essays I've done took the whole class, aka 2 to 3 hours. No multiple choice questions, you just look at the statement and write the damn thing.

wawi

And once you get going it's fairly simple.

Hiro

actually that thought just freaks me out and my mind becomes more occupied with being stressed out than writing something  >.<

wawi

Quote from: Hïro on September 22, 2009, 07:59:59 PM
actually that thought just freaks me out and my mind becomes more occupied with being stressed out than writing something  >.<

The hardest part of writing it in class is figuring out how to start the paper off. (And planning it out ahead). That only takes a moment, too.

Lozal

Dude, Where's My Country? by Michael Moore

spam;
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

rdl

Lozal

powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

KonohaShinobi

The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck: better than I thought it would be.

The Time Traveler by HG Wells: Holy shit, this book is amazing, and short (like 92 pages)

just1more

The text books I'm reading are:

• The Holocaust (3rd edition) by Donald L. Niewyk

• The Nazi Holocaust by Ronnie S. Landau

• The Norton Reader (12th edition) by Linda H. Peterson & John C. Brereton

• Connect Core Concepts in Health (11th edition) by Paul M. Insel & Walton T. Roth

• Communication: Making Connections (7th edition) by William J. Seiler & Melissa L. Beall

However, I am reading one book on the side at my own leisure. It is Frozen Fire by Bill Evans and Marianna Jameson.   bassir;

Feynman

Samus Aran

Go Up