July 08, 2024, 11:44:24 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Wtf Left 4 Dead 2 Ban

Started by NOA_Haunted, September 20, 2009, 01:04:43 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

NOA_Haunted

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/102/1026279p1.html

So, apparently Left 4 Dead 2 has been banned in Australia. Reason for this ban "The game was denied classification due to its 'high impact violence' against 'living humans infected with a rabies-like virus.'"

That's ridiculous! So, FPS like Modern Warfare 2 should be banned because you're killing living humans not infected with a rabies-like virus, or other games like that!

Andria

Basically every good game is banned in Australia  saddood; I feel bad for gamers in Australia they have to miss out on so much

Samus Aran

so were resident evil games banned there? doodthing;

not like they can't import really easily though

Geno

It's because the highest rating they have is 15+ and they cant give it a higher rating so "lol fuck it we're banning it"
so basically yeah fuck austraila
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

All they have to do is remove some of the content to please the OFLC, which I bet they'll do just like Bethesda did for Fallout 3.

Cookie

It's not like people play video games in Australia.

Travis

Dullahan

lol silly australians

them and their kangaroos

Go Up