September 30, 2024, 12:34:08 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What did your friend(s) do for you for your birthday?

Started by ??????, September 19, 2009, 04:08:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

What did your friend(s) do for you for your birthday?

Said "Happy birthday" and that's all
9 (52.9%)
Took me somewhere
2 (11.8%)
Spent time with me
1 (5.9%)
Nothing
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Go Down

??????

Andria

A few said happy birthday and that was about it. I really don't care though I am not big on birthday stuff I just have a dinner with my family and that is about it.

??????

Quote from: Echo on September 19, 2009, 04:08:56 PM
A few said happy birthday and that was about it. I really don't care though I am not big on birthday stuff I just have a dinner with my family and that is about it.
Do you live in their household?  :3

YPrrrr

Ages 3-11 = Birthday parties
Ages 12-17 = Nothing
Ages 18-Present = Drink and go out somewhere

Andria

Cookie

Um well last birthday two friends bought me small gifts and another two made gifts. My younger brother bought me an acre on the moon (totally badass) and my parents just called and said happy birthday.  doodhuh;

Thyme

On my last birthday, I didn't have any actual short-distance friends. Probably won't this year either.

Tyler sent me gifts. giggle;

Hiro

A few people say happy birthday, but for the most part nothing  saddood;

Nyerp

Daddy

Oh

Well she once told me she was going to blow me, but it turned out she was kidding.  baddood;

Det in F♯ Major

i want to pick options two and three but it won't allow me to.  akudood;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Pyrate

Michael Jackson died on my birthday so no one remembered.

Hiro

Quote from: JMV on September 19, 2009, 05:01:42 PM
what about skylark
Well the birthday after we first became friends we had just broken up a couple weeks before so yeah  akudood;
Last year, I didn't see her at all
This year, we'll see  baddood;

Classic

Go Up