September 30, 2024, 02:22:18 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Have you ever been so upset you became physically ill?

Started by Sam, September 19, 2009, 03:36:32 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

After 4 weeks of being gone from home and missing pretty much solely my best friend, my cat Dusty, I found out today he's been missing for the past week. He's gone. I was so excited to see him next week, too. I called my mom to ask my bank account routing number and instead she tells me this. And instead of getting visibly upset I held it in because there were people over. I hang up on her immediately because I didn't want to hear about it.

Little by little I felt worse and worse, until I ended up vomiting in the bathroom about 5 minutes later.

Today has not been a good day.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Andria

I have gotten so mad/upset on a few occasions that I was visibly shaking and vomited eventually. It sucks  saddood;

Also sorry about you cat I hope he comes back

YPrrrr

Yeah, I've gotten sick to my stomach, especially in the morning when I know I have a really stressful day ahead

??????

I get acne breakouts and severe dandruff.

Other symptoms that occur less often are tightening of the throat and panic attacks that come out of no where.

Thyme

Eh, depends what you see as physical illness.

I don't handle stress well. The actual reaction known as stress, I mean. That tension you feel in your body, as if all of your muscles were contracted, I hate it.

Back in my teenage days, I could have spasms and the sort.

Travis

what the hell do most of you even do to be so stressed

Thyme

rdl

my body sort of stopped working. you know how they say that old people die of grief when their spouse dies? im guessing something like that was going on because it sort of felt like my body was slowly shutting down.

Veal

l a c e y

Many times. Actually like two days ago. It's not goodtimes.

Selkie

I've been so depressed that my stomach hurt. I am sorry about your friend, hopefully she will be found :(

Hiro

The day after a bunch of shit happened and we decided to leave my step dad i felt too unstable to go to school if that counts

Samus Aran

Quote from: Freud and His Friend:Jung on September 19, 2009, 04:09:36 PM
I get acne breakouts and severe dandruff.

i don't really get the breakouts, but i get dandruff really bad when i'm stressing out. it's disgusting.

Go Up