July 08, 2024, 10:47:06 AM

1,531,276 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

um ya so wii for $199.99

Started by Thyme, September 18, 2009, 02:23:15 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

Oh, Classiiiiiiiccc... yes;

Just kidding, just kidding. n_u

Anyway, yeah, there's been rumors about the Wii getting its price cut to 200 bucks some time soon. It's being confirmed left and right, now it's pretty much on the level of how it was with the PS3 Slim a few weeks before it was - finally - officially announced.

Would those of you who still don't have one be interested if the price was lowered? I'll say I'm beginning to be interested. I've always thought it was overpriced for what it is, but this could very well change things for me. There aren't that many games that I want to play though, but Super Mario Galaxy looks really damn good and I want to be able to play Wind Waker again (;_;).

um ya wii price cut discuss

Classic

Silly Thymey.

A few simple actions and you'd have all the Wii thing you wanted from me.  giggle;

All I can say is it's about time.

ME##

I can't say I'm surprised, the sales have been dropping.  Maybe if there's a game that makes me want my own Wii and I had a job, I'd think about it.  n_u

The artist formally known

Cool, price cut, who cares.

Lets see some new good Wii games.

Claquesous

Deadly Creatures and Muramasa are good. Honestly, Deadly Creatures is my favorite game on the Wii.

Cookie

$50 isn't that big of a price drop. Not enough for me to go out and buy one again.

Hiro

Didn't the Gamecube cost like $150 after a year or so?  doodhuh;

YPrrrr

I don't see how a $50 price drop is significant enough to increase their sales, but whatever

ME##

Quote from: Hïro on September 18, 2009, 04:26:12 PM
Didn't the Gamecube cost like $150 after a year or so?  doodhuh;

But how well did it sell?  n_u
Quote from: YPR on September 18, 2009, 05:00:43 PM
I don't see how a $50 price drop is significant enough to increase their sales, but whatever

Yeah, I don't think it'll have an amazing affect on the sells.

the shortest route to the sea

I think it's a move for the  casual market. "Hey, this money-hole of a console for all you non-intense people is now cheaper!" So people who don't focus on system quality, and just on all that the Wii promises to be / appears to be,  will be more interested. So it might boost the casual market a bit, but the rest of us either have one already or don't care.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Oh

Too bad the game quality sucks. I'll just wait for their next console and hope it doesn't get more watered down games.

mario583

Quote from: Дави́д on September 18, 2009, 03:06:27 PM
the sales have been dropping.

Maybe if faggots didn't release so much shovelwear and shitty games!

wariodood; madood;

Geno

Who cares? Unless it comes out with a good game we don't give a shit
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Quote from: GENOP on September 18, 2009, 08:11:29 PM
Who cares? Unless it comes out with a good game we don't give a shit

ninjabread man 2 ;)

Nyerp

omg now wii sports resort is even more accessible to the average retard :D

Go Up