October 01, 2024, 03:35:52 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

My WII WII

Started by l a c e y , September 18, 2009, 10:46:49 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

l a c e y

Okay so my little brother got a shit load of new games for the WII. Do not ask me to name them cause I can only name one, cause that's the only one I care to play right now. But I have ran into a problem. This game is called Bully and I would have much rather had it for my 360 but my little brother is a doucher and bought it for WII. Anyways so he has been playing it and I don't know how to start my own game. Cause it's all like oh restart game and what not. I don't wanna do that cause I am afraid of erasing his game. If I did that he would hate me for eternity so I cannot play cause I don't know what tooo dooo. This is what this is really about though, why does WII not have like gamer things the same way that the 360 does so that you can have your own account and like your saved games on there. Fuckin christ. They didin't make the WII and very good  gaming system. It's overrated.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Cookie

QuoteThey didin't make the WII and very good  gaming system.

Samus Aran

Yeah it's nice to have separate gamer profiles on the 360. It eradicates problems of "one file only" that some games have, though I have no idea if Bully is one of them. It always pissed me off how you could only have one file in Pokemon games.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Cookie on September 18, 2009, 10:56:43 AM

yeah we already know she can't type coherently half the time

l a c e y

I think they should redesign it so that you can use your own MII character or whatever it's called as a gaming profile type of idea.

Samus Aran

Quote from: l a c e y on September 18, 2009, 11:22:52 AM
I think they should redesign it so that you can use your own MII character or whatever it's called as a gaming profile type of idea.

Nintendo would prefer that its gamers stay virtually anonymous.

l a c e y

Quote from: Kaz on September 18, 2009, 11:37:51 AM
Nintendo would prefer that its gamers stay virtually anonymous.

That's no fun.

Nyerp

uh it's the game not the wii you idiot

plenty of wii games have separate save files

Geno

Quote from: Nyerp on September 18, 2009, 12:57:34 PM
uh it's the game not the wii you idiot

plenty of wii games have separate save files
Well the thing is the 360 version is able to have different save files through gamer profiles
while the wii sucks shit
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Quote from: GENOP on September 18, 2009, 01:05:36 PM
Well the thing is the 360 version is able to have different save files through gamer profiles
while the wii sucks shit

that's nice

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Nyerp on September 18, 2009, 01:10:07 PM
that's nice

S'true. I might buy games if the Wii's selection and platform wasn't so awful. I've been thinking of selling, I need the cash for things that are good, like train fare and concerts and food.

But I always will have the orange box and my emulators!

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Nyerp

well bully sucks so it doesn't really matter anyway

Geno

Quote from: Nyerp on September 18, 2009, 01:15:18 PM
well bully sucks so it doesn't really matter anyway
Bully was pretty fun
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

l a c e y

Go Up