October 02, 2024, 09:26:20 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Pooping back and forth

Started by Hiro, September 17, 2009, 03:50:04 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Feynman

I love how he's using Pidgin/GAIM.

Customrobo13

What the fuck is this movie about?

Kalahari Inkantation

what the heck what movie is this

i felt sad at the end :(

Andria

What the hell did I just watch?  baddood;

Daddy

I always make references to this when talking to guff. cnotedood;

))<>((

Mando Pandango

I love this clip.

A while ago my mom got this movie from Netlix and I didn't recognize the title until she had already sent it back and I was very upset.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

What movie was used to make this again?

Also, I've seen this before, and it's pretty funny yeah but most of it is boring.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Kaz on September 17, 2009, 04:59:21 PM
What movie was used to make this again?

Also, I've seen this before, and it's pretty funny yeah but most of it is boring.
Me And You And Everyone We Know
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Nyerp

reefer posted this ages ago

stop posting video threads

Claquesous

I've actually have seen a page of a manga that had two girls pooping back and forth. Nobody knows the source.

Pyrate

My sister told me that the actual movie sucks but she enjoyed that part.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Go Up