October 01, 2024, 06:38:22 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Would it be awkward to date your sister's friend?

Started by ??????, September 16, 2009, 05:44:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

She's older than her and 2 years younger than my age.

Yes
10 (76.9%)
No
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Go Down

Hiro

FAMY2

All my sister's friends were dicks. None of them interested me. baddood;

Thyme

rdl

Quote from: YPR on September 16, 2009, 06:25:36 PM
too much grammar not enough emotes
i was getting bored of the emotes, and i liked this new trend of not using" :(" as a period in every post and um yeah spam;

Thyme

Quote from: RDX on September 16, 2009, 07:26:06 PM
i was getting bored of the emotes, and i liked this new trend of not using" :(" as a period in every post and um yeah spam;

I think he meant that one guy. befuddlement

Zach

rdl

Oh damn somehow I read that sentence backwards. I need to relearn how to read :(

sans culottes

Depends on how much your sister's around. If your sister wasn't around too much, it wouldn't be that bad, but if she's living with you and often seeing her friend, it could be very awkard.
I support BUSH

??????

just1more

idk i don't have a sister.

would it be awkward to date your friend's sister or cousin?

Daddy

Det in F♯ Major

i don't have a sister.
but if you guys went out with your sister's friend, i'd feel bad for your sister when you and her friend (inevitably) break up, because her friend might refuse to come over or even be friends with her anymore just because of you. ;_;
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Go Up