September 30, 2024, 08:34:18 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So I think I need to lock myself in my room from now on.

Started by Sam, September 14, 2009, 05:57:37 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

And stop being nice to guys.

First off, I'm not trying to sound conceited in any part of this post, but I'm sure it'll come across that way. So.. sorry.

So. there are like 20 guys on campus that follow me around religiously. most of them are creepy. Half of them live on my floor less than 20 feet away from me. As a result, all the girls on my floor pretty much hate me because I tend to steal the attention from all of the guys. I've already had to tell 3 different boys, one especially, that they had to back off. One of them almost started a fight with another guy for hitting on me. WHAT THE FUCK. You can't be possessive of someone you're not dating, it's not allowed. Fucking creep.

And on top of this, the girls on my floor are starting to think of me as a whore just because the guys are constantly in my room. They come in on their own. I don't want them there 95% of the time. It's not because they want me, but they're interested in my plethora of video games and I'm usually playing something or another that they want to watch. And they don't leave. I like to leave my door open, but I'm really going to need to start closing it. I've actually lied about going to take naps just so people would stop bothering me. If I don't tell them I'm napping then they just knock on the door.

And to top all this off, the one guy on campus that I actually AM interested in does not like me like that.

Someone fix this situation.  ;A;

Oh, and someone teach me how to make lists in scheme. In the next hour, please.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Daddy

Should I assist in plan Joe? On a large scale? akudood;

also is it really surprising with the amount of nerds there? you're probably a larger target because you play games and like animus

Sam

Quote from: JMV on September 14, 2009, 05:59:17 AM
Should I assist in plan Joe? On a large scale? akudood;

also is it really surprising with the amount of nerds there? you're probably a larger target because you play games and like animus

Can we still call it plan Joe if there's no Joe involved?

Well there is one Joe on my floor, but he's 5x your size and hilarious. Even if he makes fun of me constantly.

Daddy

well joe was part of the original plan so i think so. unless you have a better name

sans culottes

I support BUSH

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Sam on September 14, 2009, 05:57:37 AM
It's not because they want me, but they're interested in my plethora of video games and I'm usually playing something or another that they want to watch
I personally find this hilarious.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Sam

Quote from: JMV on September 14, 2009, 06:11:44 AM
well joe was part of the original plan so i think so. unless you have a better name
nah, works for me.

He's being a complete dumbass, by the way. Not that that's anything new.

Sam

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Sam on September 14, 2009, 06:30:01 AM
why? I go to a tech school. They're all geeks.
Right. But the fact that they just go into your room because VIDYA GAEMS instead of to see you. I think it's funny.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Sam

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on September 14, 2009, 06:33:11 AM
Right. But the fact that they just go into your room because VIDYA GAEMS instead of to see you. I think it's funny.

Oh right. Yeah I guess it is.

Daddy

Quote from: Sam on September 14, 2009, 06:25:53 AM
nah, works for me.

He's being a complete dumbass, by the way. Not that that's anything new.
Okay. baddood;

I will scare them off baddood; baddood;

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Cookie

C.Mongler

Andria

Quote from: Kefka on September 14, 2009, 06:47:30 AM
Say you're lesbian

I am pretty sure that would just make them more attracted  n_u

Quote from: C Mongler on September 14, 2009, 07:57:15 AM
tell them you have teeth in your vagina