October 05, 2024, 03:44:21 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

ITT: Jennifer's Body

Started by Commander Fuckass, September 13, 2009, 06:14:36 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Commander Fuckass

Talk about how bad this movie will suck and most of the money will be made from adolescent teen boys sneaking in to see if it has meghan fox tits in it
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Commander Fuckass

Forgot to add other guys in there too.
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Andria

Yea they are basically selling the movie on Meghan Fox cleavage and it kinda annoyed me  baddood;

The plot looks pretty stupid too as usual out of horror movies

Geno

I'm not gonna lie. That's the ONLY reason I would even consider seeing it  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Dullahan

Quote from: GENOP on September 13, 2009, 06:41:42 PM
I'm not gonna lie. That's the ONLY reason I would even consider seeing it  baddood;
That's the only reason why it would get any market at all.

Bushy

I'm only watching it for Megan Fox, and I don't even find her hot :(
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Samus Aran

It looks like a piece of shit and I'm sure it will be a piece of shit. Just from the commercials, you can tell that the scripting is genuinely bad.

And actually I think Megan Fox being in a movie is a bad thing. She can't act.

Hiro

Wait why does this have a thread then

Skylark

the book of right on

Hiro

It doesn't look like my type of movie regardless of who's in it. I also find it unlikely I'll ever see it, even if I want to

YPrrrr

I laughed so hard when she said she goes both ways. That's just blatant
Quote from: Skylark on September 14, 2009, 07:22:16 AM
i'm going to see it
why

Go Up