October 05, 2024, 03:42:23 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

OWL CITY

Started by Geno, September 13, 2009, 01:22:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

I just bought my tickets to see him next month  :3
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Samus Aran

i still think his music is boring

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

I was going to buy mine today actually.

Geno

Quote from: GUOB on September 13, 2009, 01:50:21 PM
I was going to buy mine today actually.
Uh it's sold out in seattle bro

Commander Fuckass

I think his music is boring, too. not all interesting
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

Quote from: GENOP on September 13, 2009, 01:52:30 PM
Uh it's sold out in seattle bro

yeah i just saw that
:(
I should have gotten them when i was talking to you about it like two weeks ago :(

Geno

Quote from: GUOB on September 13, 2009, 02:38:29 PM
yeah i just saw that
:(
I should have gotten them when i was talking to you about it like two weeks ago :(
lolol
Come to the portland show? y/n

strongbad

i am actually considering it lol
link to where i buy the tickets please

Geno

Quote from: GUOB on September 13, 2009, 02:41:45 PM
i am actually considering it lol
link to where i buy the tickets please
The links are on Owl city's myspace page

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

His voice is like a molten icepick burrowing at my poor eardrums.

But no offense.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Son Of Stallion Vol.13 on September 13, 2009, 03:03:32 PM

But no offense.

Interestingly, his voice is the only part of his music I find to be vaguely decent. I think he really overdoes his "whisper" style, but still, it's kind of warm and inviting in a girly sort of way.

But it's the cellphone ringer-esque blips and bloops that make up his disgustingly cheery electronic backing that turns me away from his music, really. And the pseudo-poetry in his lyrics (most of them, anyway).

[REDACTED]

Quote from: Son Of Stallion Vol.13 on September 13, 2009, 03:03:32 PM

But no offense.
i.e. processed through a vocoder?
I hate Auto-Tune.
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Quote from: Kaz on September 13, 2009, 03:06:56 PM
Interestingly, his voice is the only part of his music I find to be vaguely decent. I think he really overdoes his "whisper" style, but still, it's kind of warm and inviting in a girly sort of way.

But it's the cellphone ringer-esque blips and bloops that make up his disgustingly cheery electronic backing that turns me away from his music, really. And the pseudo-poetry in his lyrics (most of them, anyway).

No it's the voice for me. It always seems to sound vocoded but I dont think it is.
Bugs the hell out of me.

Go Up