October 08, 2024, 10:26:45 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

So I've had a girlfriend for 100 days now.

Started by Feynman, September 12, 2009, 05:51:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

rdl

bassir i promise i they wont jack off if you post pics

most times when people dont post pics for that reason people dont find her attractive. so youve got nothing to lose.

famy

Quote from: Travis on September 12, 2009, 09:10:14 PM
yeah but you said you were intelligent then immediately misspelled "mannered"
yeah he must not be intelligent at all lol

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on September 12, 2009, 09:10:28 PM
ughh, all i can picture is this skinny, flat-chested, little korean nasty with braces and zits.  akudood;
bassir is handsome and you know it |:

Feynman

September 12, 2009, 09:11:38 PM #17 Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 07:44:09 PM by Feynman
I'm an asshole to everyone, yes.

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: whiny bitch on September 12, 2009, 09:11:23 PM

bassir is handsome and you know it |:

he's not korean |:
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Feynman

September 12, 2009, 09:12:47 PM #19 Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 07:44:20 PM by Feynman
Quote from: Det in F♯ Major on September 12, 2009, 09:10:28 PM
ughh, all i can picture is this skinny, flat-chested, little korean nasty with braces and zits.  akudood;

lol

Travis

Quote from: whiny bitch on September 12, 2009, 09:11:23 PM
yeah well he didn't misspell anything else so i quickly noticed the irony dickface  akudood;

rdl

Quote from: Bassir on September 12, 2009, 09:11:38 PM
Adults love me because I know when to say please and thank you
oh wow arent you awesome :|

Det in F♯ Major

Quote from: Bassir on September 12, 2009, 09:11:38 PM
Adults love me because I'm intelligent and I know when to say please and thank you

oh god me too. i feel so accomplished. :)

Quote from: Bassir on September 12, 2009, 09:12:47 PM
No braces, almost perfect skin complexion, 36B breast size, she's not skinny actually she's a pretty athletic build from volleyball and dancing, she has a curvy body and a great ass.

I will post pics some day.

i just.. can't picture anything else. i mean, COME ON, A KOREAN? REALLY?
i just, ughh. i guess i haven't been around enough of them to judge accurately. and i've NEVER seen a cute one, except for that one character in Disturbia... and he might be japanese or some other ethnicity.
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

Travis

Quote from: Det in Fââ,,¢Â¯ Major on September 12, 2009, 09:16:24 PM
i just.. can't picture anything else. i mean, COME ON, A KOREAN? REALLY?
i just, ughh. i guess i haven't been around enough of them to judge accurately. and i've NEVER seen a cute one, except for that one character in Disturbia... and he might be japanese or some other ethnicity.
i'd just like to say that that's an extremely dumb generalization

Det in F♯ Major

rdl

Feynman

September 12, 2009, 09:42:35 PM #27 Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 07:42:35 PM by Feynman
lol

Andria

Det in F♯ Major

Go Up