October 03, 2024, 06:20:29 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

strangest day I've had

Started by snorkel, September 12, 2009, 11:31:25 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snorkel

it started thursday night when I drank much too much, don't know what happened besides I got 2 hours of sleep, missed my alarm, was late to school and had a terrible cold (unrelated)

by the middle of the day I was buzzing a bit from alcohol still in me, dxm from the amount of dayquil I'd taken, and the giant amounts of caffeine I have every day

after school I drove around with a couple friends and we got high. this is the last thing I remember for sure. after that we met up with some other people because we were supposedly going to do acid that night (never happened), and we did... something but I don't remember besides vague feelings and ideas, because by this time the dxm's latent deliriant effect had hit me and synergised horribly with what must have been a hangover finally getting there.

I didn't realize until much later what was happening (because I was very, very high), but being heavily sleep deprived made things worse and at an unknown taco restaurant (I need to have one of the other people tell me what we actually did) I was having mini blackouts and couldn't focus on what was happening in reality

from what I've recounted I was driving most of the time and made some pretty fucking bad mistakes (because I was delirious), my friend made himself vomit on the side of the road (I don't remember this at all but I must have been right there) for an unclear reason, we sat around on a beach and drank a bottle of wine for a few hours (I'm told I didn't have any), and must have done a bunch of other shit because the last thing we did was exist at that taco shop at like 10pm.

it's all fucked up in my head because I don't remember how I got any of the places, or where half the places are or if they're real... it was basically like a bad acid trip with only the psychological part.

then I woke up today, checked my phone for proof it had all really happened, and tried to work out more of what happened.

Travis

sounds like something mippo would say

Samus Aran

Selkie

Sounds like fear and loathing in Minnesota

Pyrate

Walter

Quote from: Selkie on September 12, 2009, 12:31:20 PM
Sounds like fear and loathing in Minnesota

I had some fear and loathing in texas last night. giggle;

hotlikesauce.

I wish my days were like that. I used to have days and parties like that but ever since I got caught smoking weed everything has been dull as fuck.

luna

Walter

Quote from: Kevin on September 12, 2009, 03:46:07 PM
I wish my days were like that. I used to have days and parties like that but ever since I got caught smoking weed everything has been dull as fuck.

You are the reason why we can't have nice things. akudood;

Nyerp

Zack777

Could be worse, you could be at a race track and see visions of a car crash and everything exploding, then it not being real and your plot falls apart for two hours.

Go Up