October 08, 2024, 10:30:04 PM

1,531,326 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Coeur d'Alene

Started by Sam, September 11, 2009, 11:49:05 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Sam

Since there's no fucking chat thread, I'll just ask here. I happened to notice the last chat thread's name was Coeur d'Alene, which sounds EXTREMELY familiar to be but I can't figure out why. Is that the name of the tribe from the movie Smoke Signals? Because if it is that's awesome. Because I love that movie.

How do we forgive our fathers? Maybe in a dream. Do we forgive our fathers for leaving us too often, or forever, when we were little? Maybe for scaring us with unexpected rage, or making us nervouse because there never seemed to be any rage at all? Do we forgive our fathers for marrying, or not marrying, our mothers? Or for divorcing, or not divorcing, or mothers? And shall we forgive them for their excesses of warmth or coldness? Shall we forgive them for pushing, or leaning? For shutting doors, for speaking through walls? For never speaking? Or never being silent?

Do we forgie our fathers in our age, or in theirs. Or in their deaths.. saying it to them, or not saying it? If we forgive our fathers, what is left?

Best movie ending. ever.

Anyway if that's the wrong tribe I'm going to be upset now because I'm all worked up over it.
1.8mb is too huge for a sig nigga

Daddy

what

i just looked at a map of idaho and grabbed a random city

Hiro

Hey Victor, did I ever tell you about the time your father took me to Denny's?

[spoiler]I had to watch that movie in English, both sophomore and junior year.  akudood;[/spoiler]

Sam

Quote from: JMV on September 12, 2009, 12:04:56 AM
what

i just looked at a map of idaho and grabbed a random city

Quote from: Hïro on September 12, 2009, 12:14:46 AM

[spoiler]I had to watch that movie in English, both sophomore and junior year.  akudood;[/spoiler]

You two do not answer my question  baddood; I'll just have to google it. And consider yourself lucky Hiro, that's a fucking good movie.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvrgJv9X1lY[/youtube]

Sam

"The story centers around Victor Joseph (Adam Beach) and Thomas Builds-the-Fire (Evan Adams) on the Coeur D'Alene Indian Reservation in Plummer, Idaho. "

I was right, fuck yes.

I also asked my friend who lives in Idaho about it and he said it was a town named after the Indian Reservation. So I'm not sure if the reservation is still around or if there's just a town named after it to commemorate it now or what. I'm just happy I identified the name correctly. My memory is usually not that good.

Samus Aran

you are getting way too excited about this

Sam

Sam

I've come abck to this page at least 10 times since I've posted it so I could rewatch that video.

Seriously, it's so fucking good. Why does nobody else care?

the shortest route to the sea

I'll add it onto my list of things to do once my life stops sucking

which may be tomorrow, depending.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Sam

Quote from: Alyssa the Glowing Sole on September 14, 2009, 07:18:30 PM
I'll add it onto my list of things to do once my life stops sucking

which may be tomorrow, depending.

I hope it's tomorrow :(

Skylark

Quote from: Hïro on September 12, 2009, 12:14:46 AM

lol me too...
parker loves that movie and native american indians in general
it's a fantastic movie  giggle;
the book of right on

??????

A saw a clip of it off someone's page.

But I didn't know what the movie was called up until 2 days ago.  akudood;

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Go Up