Them Crooked Vultures - supergroup of the ever ALBUM IS ON YOUTUBE AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Started by Mando Pandango, September 09, 2009, 10:32:31 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

sans culottes

Quote from: burzumfan420 on September 25, 2009, 01:23:40 PM
h8 ledzep
I'm actually not surprised by this. Led Zeppelin is losing popularity as they're becoming more overplayed. I love them but even I barely listen to them these days. I bet everyone in Williamsburg would high-five you for hating Led Zeppelin.
I support BUSH

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

Veal

burzumfan420

they are better then i thought i like elephants. until that motherfucker sings

Mando Pandango

Quote from: burzumfan420 on November 10, 2009, 11:25:45 AM
they are better then i thought i like elephants. until that motherfucker sings
Josh Homme has the perfect voice for this kind of music though. But, I'll admit, he does sound a bit of in that song.

That said, Scumbag Blues is fucking amazing. The clavinet is so awesome.

Gin

Quote from: Man of Popsicle on November 10, 2009, 12:07:54 PM
Josh Homme has the perfect voice for this kind of music though. But, I'll admit, he does sound a bit of in that song.

That said, Scumbag Blues is fucking amazing. The clavinet is so awesome.

Scumbag Blues is my favorite so far, though I really like Gunman too.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Gin on November 10, 2009, 01:06:13 PM
Scumbag Blues is my favorite so far, though I really like Gunman too.
I already learned Gunman on bass. baddood;

Samus Aran

listening to it now

"Elephants" is just ending, it was so far the best song on the album

LCK

I listened to No One Loves Me and Neither Do I

And I love it

I'd much rather wait till the album is released to listen to it in it's entirety. Just preference. But I'll be sure to get this.

Samus Aran

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Kaz on November 10, 2009, 01:36:37 PM
scumbag blues reminds me of Cream
That's what all the comments say too. I never really listened to Cream so I can't add my input there. Maybe I should start listening to cream since that's my favorite on the album.

Favorite is Reptiles, for the record.

Go Up