September 19, 2024, 09:26:39 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Inglorius Basterds

Started by Selkie, August 24, 2009, 10:08:19 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Selkie

August 24, 2009, 10:08:19 PM Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 10:27:49 PM by reefer
Holy shit....insane movie. Insane. Amazing. So satisfying.

9/10

snorkel

I think my thoughts are that, like all Tarantino movies, it's brilliantly made (no question), however I must admit I was a bit bored toward the end of a couple of the segments... could have used some more "ultraviolence," if you know what I mean (and I also liked that milk was a symbol of evil like clockwork orange). Or at least a fuller soundtrack.

In respect to the story I would have liked to see the Basterds developed more.

still not bad, I'd give it 8/10

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Veal

Quote from: wziard on August 24, 2009, 10:23:25 PM
I think my thoughts are that, like all Tarantino movies, it's brilliantly made (no question), however I must admit I was a bit bored toward the end of a couple of the segments... could have used some more "ultraviolence," if you know what I mean (and I also liked that milk was a symbol of evil like clockwork orange). Or at least a fuller soundtrack.

In respect to the story I would have liked to see the Basterds developed more.

still not bad, I'd give it 8/10

Samesies to all of this except I thought the soundtrack was used really well to build up moments and then when it cut away it was both funny and left you waiting to see what would happen next.

Zach

It was really well-done. The first chapter had some of the finest acting I've seen in a while, and I think that the guy that played Landa deserves an Oscar. I've heard several people say that their were too many table scenes, but I loved them. There wasn't a boring minute in the movie.

Commander Fuckass

Also Melanie who played that jew girl was hot :x
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Zach

Quote from: Kefka on August 25, 2009, 11:10:55 AM
Also Melanie who played that jew girl was hot :x

there were some fine-looking ladies in that film

strongbad

Go Up