October 06, 2024, 08:17:23 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

In which we decide if Tyler wants to save up for a PS3...

Started by Classic, August 22, 2009, 04:55:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Classic

How is a game with happy characters gay?

Then again, I always fail to see your logic. Drinking Monster and sitting at a computer all day. It must warp ones mind.

Geno

Quote from: King Shishkebaboo on August 22, 2009, 08:09:38 PM
How is a game with happy characters gay?

Then again, I always fail to see your logic. Drinking Monster and sitting at a computer all day. It must warp ones mind.
Did I say it was gay.  baddood;
No I'm saying those are the only kind of games you seem to enjoy. You've expressed this many times.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Quote from: King Shishkebaboo on August 22, 2009, 05:21:56 PM
Mostly Little King's Story.

Other games I play as I get them. My collection:
Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility
Little King's Story
Mario Kart Wii
NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
Super Mario Galaxy

Out of my 30 or so Wii games, I sold those and kept the ones above because I like them.
I'll have more as the year comes because I have about 5 reserved.

YOU GOT RID OF CITY FOLK?

I'M GETTING THAT INCREDIBLY SOON

Oh

Quote from: Wrench on August 23, 2009, 05:47:53 AM

YOU'RE DOING CHORES AND TALKING TO ANIMALS WITH 6 DIALOG BOXES! WAKE UP WRENCH!

YPrrrr

ModNation Racers should be pretty awesome if you have internet... It's basically a LBP kart racer where you can create your own tracks, cars, and racers with similarly deep customization options and download content others have created

Classic

Quote from: Wrench on August 23, 2009, 05:47:53 AM

Sorry, I like Harvest Moon better.  :(

Quote from: GENOP on August 23, 2009, 04:35:03 AM
Did I say it was gay.  baddood;
No I'm saying those are the only kind of games you seem to enjoy. You've expressed this many times.

I'm down for the occasional horror game, but all you play is shooters.

It becomes generic after a while.

Geno

Quote from: King Shishkebaboo on August 23, 2009, 03:10:30 PM
Sorry, I like Harvest Moon better.  :(
I'm down for the occasional horror game, but all you play is shooters.

It becomes generic after a while.

woah woah woah did you just say all I play is shooters?
Fuccck no. I avoid shooters unless they're amazing/unique shooters. The FPS genre just mostly bores me now  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Classic

Quote from: GENOP on August 23, 2009, 03:45:35 PM
woah woah woah did you just say all I play is shooters?
Fuccck no. I avoid shooters unless they're amazing/unique shooters. The FPS genre just mostly bores me now  baddood;

It sucks to be labeled as that type of gamer, doesn't it?

You prefer those types of games, as I do mine.
You just cannot comprehend what an opinion is. I do not know how to go any further with trying to make you understand, because all attempts have been futile.

Geno

Quote from: King Shishkebaboo on August 23, 2009, 03:49:11 PM
It sucks to be labeled as that type of gamer, doesn't it?

You prefer those types of games, as I do mine.
You just cannot comprehend what an opinion is. I do not know how to go any further with trying to make you understand, because all attempts have been futile.
OK whatever
Let's just stop the fighting Tyler :'(

Title

lol you're like 19 and you still have to save up for a 300 dollar console

Geno

KonohaShinobi

When I saw this:
Quote from: King Shishkebaboo on August 23, 2009, 03:11:45 PM
Tuesday: Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box
Wednesday: Harvest Moon: Magical Melody Special Edition
October 21st: Harvest Moon: Animal Parade
2010: Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles

I laughed so fucking hard. If you only own a Wii and DS, what the fuck are you doing man?!

Also, yes, get a PS3 if nothing on the 360 interests you. Unless you hate games, don't buy anything until fiscal 2010 when the Wii gets a few games.

Classic

Quote from: Title on August 23, 2009, 09:08:14 PM
lol you're like 19 and you still have to save up for a 300 dollar console

Yep. Paying rent and bills and all. I have it so easy.

Title

Classic

Quote from: Title on August 25, 2009, 02:31:50 AM
yeah your rent must be just terrible

Well, seeing as how rent is more than half my paycheck, yeah.

You're just spoiled and have your parents give you anything you want, just like 90% of Boyah.

Go Up