October 06, 2024, 08:29:28 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Blizzcon 2009

Started by The artist formally known, August 17, 2009, 08:36:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Chテ...ツ行hテ...ツォ on August 18, 2009, 04:13:23 PM
WTF LEVEL 20s CAN GET MOUNTS?

I WANTED A MOUNT SO BAD WHEN I PLAYED AND I NEVER GOT ONE  saddood;

I still remember back when I was a noob and doing runs in the Deadmines and Gnomeregan. 

My favorite part was the PVP battlegrounds though.  On the server the only one that it was even possible to get into was The Warsong Gulch but my favorite was the other one in the human lands where you had to take over different parts of the map
Now Battlegrounds aren't on just one server. They're spread across all servers.  happydood;
That was added like 2 years ago though  doodhuh;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Chナ行hナォ

Quote from: GENOP on August 18, 2009, 09:32:53 PM
Now Battlegrounds aren't on just one server. They're spread across all servers.  happydood;
That was added like 2 years ago though  doodhuh;

Yeah, the last time I played was definitely over two years ago.

I started playing the game in late 2004 I think, maybe early 2005.  I only played for about 9 months and then stopped.

My brother installed it on my computer after the Burning Crusade came out though and I made a Blood Elf Paladin, but it didn't really hold my attention for long since I just missed my old characters  saddood;

I only played like two or three times before deciding that I was done with the game.  Who knows, maybe I'll get back into it though.

Infel

I played hard for a year, had a level 80 human Warrior and never switched from Arms until Dual specs. Then I realized "You know what, Blizzard's really whored itself out with this Wrath expansion, my friends were right."

YPrrrr

Hey new WoW expansion coming out. Go nuts

ME##

Quote from: YPR on August 22, 2009, 03:44:36 PM

dude, hav u seen my lvl 85 nite elf

YPrrrr

Quote from: テ絶敕青ーテ青イテ青クテ個テ青エ on August 22, 2009, 03:52:01 PM

dude, hav u seen my lvl 85 nite elf
How r u 85, teh expanision isnt out yet u n00b. ulness u hax0rz

Geno

Quote from: YPR on August 22, 2009, 03:44:36 PM
Week old news
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

YPrrrr

Quote from: GENOP on August 22, 2009, 04:45:39 PM
Week old news
Well i don't see it anywhere in this board

ME##

Quote from: YPR on August 22, 2009, 03:58:19 PM
How r u 85, teh expanision isnt out yet u n00b. ulness u hax0rz

i hav テδシberhax0rz skillz

Geno

Quote from: YPR on August 22, 2009, 05:10:44 PM
Well i don't see it anywhere in this board
Because nobody plays wow except me and thief  akudood;

ME##

Quote from: GENOP on August 22, 2009, 06:33:16 PM
Because nobody plays wow except me and thief  akudood;

'Thief and me'.

Geno

The artist formally known

Quote from: Дави́д on August 22, 2009, 06:35:16 PM
'Thief and me'.
'Thief and I.'

Quote from: Echo on August 17, 2009, 08:37:31 PM
So you were lucky enough to get one of those tickets that sold out in like 3 minutes?  n_u grats take pictures if possible
Actually they sold out in the first 30 seconds.

Geno

So am I gettin a grunty or not Reaper  :(

The artist formally known

I'll see d00d. Craig's list first.

Go Up