October 06, 2024, 09:15:27 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Blizzcon 2009

Started by The artist formally known, August 17, 2009, 08:36:30 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The artist formally known

August 17, 2009, 08:36:30 PM Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 03:34:26 AM by reefer
I'm going on Friday, see you there.

Andria

So you were lucky enough to get one of those tickets that sold out in like 3 minutes?  n_u grats take pictures if possible

Quote from: Echo on August 17, 2009, 08:37:31 PM
So you were lucky enough to get one of those tickets that sold out in like 3 minutes?  n_u grats take pictures if possible
My friend did the work, I'm driving though.

Chōshū

Blizzcon ehh?

Ironically, I'm ultra-excited for news of anything but their main franchise World of Warcraft.

Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 are probably my most long wanted games.  I absolutely can't wait for Starcraft 2.  I've been wanting it to come around for so long, and after watching gameplay footage of it the other day on gametrailers, it spurred my interests even further.  I even found my old copy of Starcraft: Brood War from many years ago and installed it again, just for the nostalgia. 

The game I watched was zerg vs. protoss, and even though the build they were playing on was far from the complete version, it still looked so fucking good  :(

Protoss ftw   n_u

World of Warcraft I gave up on long before The Burning Crusade even came out.  I remember going to the store to buy Everquest 2 when the guy behind the desk was like "WAIT, GET WOW IT'S SO MUCH BETTER!"  And although WoW was extremely fun, it's a game that requires too much dedication.  Something that I've run dry of as of late....

But I digress....Long live Blizzard  doodella;

and have a good time!

Quote from: Ch...sh...« on August 17, 2009, 08:53:47 PM
Blizzcon ehh?

Ironically, I'm ultra-excited for news of anything but their main franchise World of Warcraft.

Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 are probably my most long wanted games.  I absolutely can't wait for Starcraft 2.  I've been wanting it to come around for so long, and after watching gameplay footage of it the other day on gametrailers, it spurred my interests even further.  I even found my old copy of Starcraft: Brood War from many years ago and installed it again, just for the nostalgia. 

The game I watched was zerg vs. protoss, and even though the build they were playing on was far from the complete version, it still looked so fucking good  :(

Protoss ftw   n_u

World of Warcraft I gave up on long before The Burning Crusade even came out.  I remember going to the store to buy Everquest 2 when the guy behind the desk was like "WAIT, GET WOW IT'S SO MUCH BETTER!"  And although WoW was extremely fun, it's a game that requires too much dedication.  Something that I've run dry of as of late....

But I digress....Long live Blizzard  doodella;

and have a good time!
I agree, anything Warcraft related I don't really enjoy. I am more than excited for their own version of dota for many reasons, mostly because it will clear up room for new and innovative maps like Starcraft was and how Warcraft 3 was for a good year.

Geno

Uh you guys are retarded
the best part of Blizzcon this year is FUCKING OZZY OSBOURNE!!!
[spoiler]In all seriousness yay for Diablo 3 and yay for Starcraft 2 and maybe yay for WoW: Cataclysm. You guys are retarded though WHY DO YOU HATE WOW SO MUCH? ITS A GOOD GAME FROM A GOOD PUBLISHER.[/spoiler]
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Chōshū

Quote from: Geno on August 17, 2009, 09:09:48 PM
Uh you guys are retarded
the best part of Blizzcon this year is FUCKING OZZY OSBOURNE!!!
[spoiler]In all seriousness yay for Diablo 3 and yay for Starcraft 2 and maybe yay for WoW: Cataclysm. You guys are retarded though WHY DO YOU HATE WOW SO MUCH? ITS A GOOD GAME FROM A GOOD PUBLISHER.[/spoiler]

Yeah it's a great game.  I got kind of addicted though.  Which is odd because most addicted people I know have like more than one level 80, and my highest was a level 45 mage.  This was before the Burning Crusade and all the patches and stuff though.  I heard that they made it much easier to level up in a patch following the Burning Crusade or something.

Geno

Quote from: Ch...sh...« on August 17, 2009, 09:50:46 PM
Yeah it's a great game.  I got kind of addicted though.  Which is odd because most addicted people I know have like more than one level 80, and my highest was a level 45 mage.  This was before the Burning Crusade and all the patches and stuff though.  I heard that they made it much easier to level up in a patch following the Burning Crusade or something.
You don't even know how easy it is now  >.<
Blizzard has turned WoW into a game for casual gamers  :(
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on August 18, 2009, 07:41:02 AM
You don't even know how easy it is now  >.<
Blizzard has turned WoW into a game for casual gamers  :(
I'm pretty sure casuals have no where near the time to devote to WoW.

Geno

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on August 18, 2009, 09:24:40 AM
I'm pretty sure casuals have no where near the time to devote to WoW.
well I ment that they made it so you level faster, you can get mounts at level 20 for only 4 gold, and everything is just easier now compared to back in the day

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Geno on August 18, 2009, 10:04:35 AM
well I ment that they made it so you level faster, you can get mounts at level 20 for only 4 gold, and everything is just easier now compared to back in the day
I'd figure this would be a change for the better.

Daddy

Do you get zerg plushies?

Chōshū

Quote from: GENOP on August 18, 2009, 10:04:35 AM

WTF LEVEL 20s CAN GET MOUNTS?

I WANTED A MOUNT SO BAD WHEN I PLAYED AND I NEVER GOT ONE  saddood;

I still remember back when I was a noob and doing runs in the Deadmines and Gnomeregan. 

My favorite part was the PVP battlegrounds though.  On the server the only one that it was even possible to get into was The Warsong Gulch but my favorite was the other one in the human lands where you had to take over different parts of the map

Chōshū

A zergling plushie would be the shit   giggle;

Go Up