September 19, 2024, 04:18:09 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Which would you rather be?

Started by Walter, August 14, 2009, 04:54:51 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Walter

The most intelligent species, homosapian, or the most powerful species, a MUTHAFUCKIN T-REX.

Idk which I would choose. It would be pretty damn fun being a t-rex, but I might not be able to appreciate it... what with being so stupid in all. What do you think? Which would you rather be?

Daddy

Homo sapien because I could build a fucking t-rex robot to kick its ass.

FAMY2

T-Rex. think about terrorizing everything you see.   baddood;

Travis

Kalahari Inkantation

human please baddood;
i'll ride those dinosaurs like ponies

Andria

Things would be more simple as a t-rex cause you can just stomp around eating everything and anything you want basically. Though I think I would stay Homo Sapien cause I kinda like being human.

Feynman

Homo sapien.

Because I could conquer the T-rex by promising to do its homework for a month like I did those football kids that wanted to kick my ass but I ended up controlling them.

ME##

August 14, 2009, 05:00:41 PM #7 Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 05:07:01 PM by Дави́д
H. s. sapien and bioengineer myself a T-Rex.

FAMY2

Where is your sense of adventure? Take a chance experience something new and exciting.   baddood;

Feynman

burzumfan420

I don't really know, i would be a vegetarian TREX.

FAMY2

Walter

Quote from: FAMY2 on August 14, 2009, 05:04:18 PM
Where is your sense of adventure? Take a chance experience something new and exciting.   baddood;

I agree. Being a T-rex would be intense. Imagine being able to destroy anything you come across. It would be amazing.

Selkie

idk, most intelligent would obviously be able to live a much more meaningful and bountiful life. But being a crazy-ass huge destructive thing would be so fun.

Samus Aran

i'd rather be a human

because if i was a t-rex some assholes would capture me and put me in a zoo

Go Up