September 20, 2024, 08:34:32 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

New Online Name

Started by Hiro, August 10, 2009, 09:05:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hiro

When I sign up for new places, "Hiro" is usually taken, so I always go with my old NSider name, Hiro-of-Shadows.
Frankly, I think it's a shitty/retarded name.

So what I want you to do is help me come up with a new name for myself.
I would like it to be original and creative, and no numbers (obviously)

ok gogogo

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on August 10, 2009, 09:06:36 PM
Uh I think the obvious name is Musica.cards
Maybe befuddlement
I was thinking something from Greek mythology would be cool, but one of the less common names

Andria

If you wanna go greek mythology with the lesser known names you could go with Charon  giggle; he hits people with his oar to make them get on the boat to go to the world of the dead

Hiro

Quote from: Echo on August 10, 2009, 09:16:58 PM
If you wanna go greek mythology with the lesser known names you could go with Charon  giggle; he hits people with his oar to make them get on the boat to go to the world of the dead
That sounds like Sharon though  baddood;

Karel

Karel sounds pretty good.

snorkel

yeah I'm voting musica.cards, since wziard and thesalmonthief are already taken.

you could also invent an identity for yourself and use a fake plain name like "djnelson," even though "dj nelson" is not your name

Hiro

I was thinking something maybe shorter and more simple than musica.cards though
Although it is still an option

rdl

karel outsid is looking for you.

hiro name yourself hiro. or just make up something else entirely different for other forums.

Karel

Hiro

Quote from: RDX on August 10, 2009, 09:27:20 PM
karel outsid is looking for you.

hiro name yourself hiro. or just make up something else entirely different for other forums.

Quote from: Hïro on August 10, 2009, 09:05:33 PM
When I sign up for new places, "Hiro" is usually taken, so I always go with my old NSider name, Hiro-of-Shadows.
Frankly, I think it's a shitty/retarded name.

also, I am going to remain Hiro here, but change it for other places, where Hiro is taken.

StarPilot

What about Musicards? I dunno I just based my name off of StarFox. doodthing;

Travis

Title

Quote from: Hïro on August 10, 2009, 09:13:01 PM
Maybe befuddlement
I was thinking something from Greek mythology would be cool, but one of the less common names
If you wanna go with greek mythology go with ouranus spam;

Daddy

if you want to go with mythology go with Jonah

Go Up