October 06, 2024, 07:00:46 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

This Is The Only Level

Started by strongbad, August 10, 2009, 02:58:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

strongbad

http://armorgames.com/play/4309/this-is-the-only-level
Same developer as Achievement unlocked, which was great fun  bassir;

I finished the game without a walkthrough. Pay attention to the level names.
Time: 07:04:55
Deaths: 65

JSLink

Thyme

Argh, I can't figure out "Time to refresh". saddood;

At first I thought I'd just have to stay on the red button and wait a bit, but I waited like that for a minute and the wall still wouldn't rise.

A part of me wants to press F5, but something tells me that's not how you clear it. n_u

Andria

Quote from: Thyme on August 10, 2009, 03:08:59 PM
Argh, I can't figure out "Time to refresh". saddood;

At first I thought I'd just have to stay on the red button and wait a bit, but I waited like that for a minute and the wall still wouldn't rise.

A part of me wants to press F5, but something tells me that's not how you clear it. n_u

Yea I gave up and clicked refresh and it didn't fix it  saddood;

Travis

I clicked refresh. That game was fucking retarded.

strongbad

Quote from: Echo on August 10, 2009, 03:09:58 PM
Yea I gave up and clicked refresh and it didn't fix it  saddood;

That's how you clear it doodthing;
Quote from: Travis on August 10, 2009, 03:11:06 PM
I clicked refresh. That game was fucking retarded.

I enjoyed it.

Thyme

I thought you guys were trolling, so I checked out the walkthrough instead.

...Fuck me. O_0 Well, at least I figured it out myself. n_u

Andria

Quote from: GOB on August 10, 2009, 03:12:04 PM
That's how you clear it doodthing;I enjoyed it.

wtf it didn't work for me the first time  baddood;

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

rdl

09:10:22.5
Deaths: 39

that was easy

Geno

geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

rdl

Yeah collapse was pretty awesome. At first I thought you had to hit the button some amount of times but then I realized what I was supposed to do.

Geno

Andria

I had trouble on that level just cause I kept hitting the spikes above the tunnel

Go Up