September 20, 2024, 11:35:45 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I just suffered a terrible injury

Started by Samus Aran, August 08, 2009, 05:28:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

I was walking back to my computer from my chair which is over sitting in front of my vidya games area, but I got all unbalanced and disoriented because I was trying to step over the cord for my Dreamcast controller, and I ended up tripping over one of the legs of my chair, causing me to fall over the cord, pulling the controller out of the socket, and also the chair fell over and landed on me, and also my arm knocked all my PS1 games off my nightstand on the way down.

I got rug burn on my arm.  :(

Tell us about your latest injuries, Boyagers.

Daddy

Yesterday I was cooking food and needed to oil a skillet and heat it up.

Someone was fucking with the burners on the stove and the fire got into the skillet and set the oil ablaze.  I rushed to  grab a lid and cover the skillet while turning off the stove.

I got several burns on my arm in the process.

Andria

Well that is just a unfortunate string of events

Last night I was opening my soda can and the top thingy was being a bitch. My finger slipped and it went under my fingernail and like halfway up it  :( I could barely type

l a c e y

I had a soccer tournement today and I got kicked in the foot and now it's purple.

Smell Memory

Felt: because politics are for fools y/n
Felt: goldfrapp controls everything.

Samus Aran

Quote from: Smell Memory on August 09, 2009, 08:44:37 AM
I can't remember pain  akudood;

That's awesome, but you still could've answered the topic of the thread instead of looking for yet another excuse to bring attention to your fucked up mind.

Travis

Quote from: Kaz on August 12, 2009, 11:29:16 AM
That's awesome, but you still could've answered the topic of the thread instead of looking for yet another excuse to bring attention to your fucked up mind.
lol somebody's pissed

Samus Aran

Quote from: Travis on August 12, 2009, 01:37:46 PM
lol somebody's pissed

Not really, Clucky just annoys the hell out of me.

Skylark

i have bumpy, misshapen knees because I knock them all of the time.
the book of right on

Roach

I regularly eat shit pushing myself too hard skating. baddood;
There will always be a Moon over Marin.

spaceman

Some guy elbowed me in the eye on a rollercoaster yesterday.

It wasn't pleasant.   akudood;

Wrench

A small piece of my skin on my palm got ripped off while I was playing night hide and seek last night.

Chris (JayJay)

Walking the dark, slammed my right shoulder into something, now have a sharp deep pain in my shoulder and elbow. My right knee is fucked up due to a baseball injury three years ago.

Go Up