September 20, 2024, 05:38:27 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What is the best console?

Started by The artist formally known, August 06, 2009, 08:55:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Best to worst

Wii > 360 > PS3
0 (0%)
Wii > PS3 > 360
2 (8%)
PS3 > 360 > Wii
8 (32%)
PS3 > Wii > 360
4 (16%)
360 > PS3 > Wii
9 (36%)
360 > Wii > PS3
2 (8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Go Down

KonohaShinobi

With the PS3 at the same price point as the 360 now...and with PS3 having free online and all the same games as the 360 with some awesome exclusives the 360 does not have...and Blu Ray...

I'm having a hard time placing the 360 SO much more ahead of the PS3

So 360=PS3<DS<PSP

Why did I place 360/PS3 ahead of DS? Because, I do not consider the DS/PSP a console anyway, so I just put them in there...

Geno

Quote from: Tc on August 22, 2009, 07:22:56 PM
I think I agree. n_u
How the fuck
The PSP better than the 360? That's like saying the N-gage is better than the DS.
Also how can you put the PS3 and Wii on equal ground
GWAHGERWSHDFHBDFEHBERD
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nyerp

Quote from: GENOP on August 23, 2009, 04:37:11 AM
How the fuck
The PSP better than the 360? That's like saying the N-gage is better than the DS.
Also how can you put the PS3 and Wii on equal ground
GWAHGERWSHDFHBDFEHBERD

oh no! not everybody has your same shitty opinion! whatever shall you do?!!?

Geno

Quote from: Nyerp on August 23, 2009, 09:23:50 AM
oh no! not everybody has your same shitty opinion! whatever shall you do?!!?
Opinions based on saying "olol that shit sux cuz i havent played it" are shitty as well.  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

rdl

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on August 22, 2009, 07:31:18 PM
Why did I place 360/PS3 ahead of DS?
you didnt

also geno calm down theyre just video games

ME##

Quote from: GENOP on August 23, 2009, 11:54:36 AM
Opinions based on saying "olol that shit sux cuz i havent played it" are shitty as well.  baddood;

How are you so sure Nyerp hasn't played an Xbox 360?  doodhuh;

Nyerp

Quote from: Дави́д on August 23, 2009, 12:28:25 PM

well i haven't lol

i based my thingy on how much "enjoyment" i've gotten out of each console/handheld

so it really should be

DS>PS3=Wii>PSP

whatever geno is a fag

Geno

Quote from: Дави́д on August 23, 2009, 12:28:25 PM
It's pretty obvious if you say that the PSP is better  baddood;

ME##

Quote from: GENOP on August 23, 2009, 03:07:14 PM
It's pretty obvious if you say that the PSP is better  baddood;

I've played the Xbawcks Circle and I'd say I've had more enjoyment from my PSP.  doodhuh;
Quote from: Nyerp on August 23, 2009, 02:24:56 PM
well i haven't lol

i based my thingy on how much "enjoyment" i've gotten out of each console/handheld

so it really should be

DS>PS3=Wii>PSP

whatever geno is a fag

Bless your sou--, oh wait that's gone. :'(

Classic

shhh geno doesn't know what an opinion is

Also, he plays WoW. Need I go on?  n_u

Geno

Quote from: Дави́д on August 23, 2009, 03:15:20 PM
I've played the Xbawcks Circle and I'd say I've had more enjoyment from my PSP.  doodhuh;
Well if you're talking about someone enjoying portables more than consoles I can understand that
But when you say "lol i like ps3 but the 360 sux" thats just screaming fanboy or dipshit.

Dullahan

Quote from: King Shishkebaboo on August 23, 2009, 03:17:21 PM
shhh geno doesn't know what an opinion is

Also, he plays WoW. Need I go on?  n_u
Diablo II > WoW

strongbad

sans culottes

I support BUSH

Nyerp

Go Up