September 20, 2024, 02:47:07 PM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What is the best console?

Started by The artist formally known, August 06, 2009, 08:55:33 PM

previous topic - next topic

Best to worst

Wii > 360 > PS3
0 (0%)
Wii > PS3 > 360
2 (8%)
PS3 > 360 > Wii
8 (32%)
PS3 > Wii > 360
4 (16%)
360 > PS3 > Wii
9 (36%)
360 > Wii > PS3
2 (8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Go Down

The artist formally known

August 06, 2009, 08:55:33 PM Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 06:48:36 PM by reefer
Okay post it.

strongbad

StarPilot

What we view as currently the best, or what we view will be the best near the end of the generation?

Wrench

PS3 > Wii > 360

You messed up on that one doodhuh;

Hiro

Andria

StarPilot

Quote from: Hïro on August 06, 2009, 09:08:38 PM
PS3>Wii>PS3
lol I noticed that after looking through the poll again.

Also, I'm not voting until
Quote from: StarPilot on August 06, 2009, 08:58:03 PM
What we view as currently the best, or what we view will be the best near the end of the generation?
is answered cause my opinion on those timeframes is different.

Hiro

Quote from: StarPilot on August 06, 2009, 09:11:23 PM
lol I noticed that after looking through the poll again.

Also, I'm not voting until is answered cause my opinion on those timeframes is different.
My guess would be currently

Samus Aran

Honestly I can't say anything about the PS3 because I have no experience with its games.

So for now I'll just withhold my vote and say 360>Wii.

Hiro

It's actually very difficult for me.
Wii is absolutely horrible when it comes to 3rd party games, but games like Zelda and SSBB are awesome.
PS3 has some really awesome games, but 3rd party isn't as good as it should be, and it has a few issues.
360 is amazing with 3rd party games, and quite a diversity of features, but nothing about it really excites me too much.

StarPilot

Quote from: Hïro on August 06, 2009, 09:13:08 PM
My guess would be currently
360 > PS3 > Wii then. I think that the PS3 will pull ahead though once its price point drops down to a more competitive level. In this economy I don't think having the most expensive console on the market does Sony any good at all. MAG looks interesting, as do many other PS3 exclusives like Uncharted 2, God of War 3, and Ratchet and Clank.

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Oh

Where is PC?  baddood;
I see it as PC>PS3>360>Wii

Title

PS3 God damnit, is that even a question?

Title

Quote from: StarPilot on August 06, 2009, 09:20:26 PM
360 > PS3 > Wii then. I think that the PS3 will pull ahead though once its price point drops down to a more competitive level. In this economy I don't think having the most expensive console on the market does Sony any good at all. MAG looks interesting, as do many other PS3 exclusives like Uncharted 2, God of War 3, and Ratchet and Clank.
Really, that's pretty ridiculous. Here's why:

If you don't want your 360 to break 5 times in it's lifetime, It only makes sense to buy the Elite version. That's $400. Then, it's anywhere from 60-100 dollars for a wireless adapter which most people need. Then it's a shitload of money on a regular basis for xbox live. Even with the premium version the Xbox is much more expensive.

Go Up