September 23, 2024, 04:24:56 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

yay first impressions

Started by Smell Memory, August 04, 2009, 08:00:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Smell Memory

Quote from: Hïro on August 04, 2009, 08:55:04 PM
Well, it appears some people see me as an idiotic smartass, and others as a cute little nerdy kid.
I also think a few people might think I'm gay (maybe because I don't flirt a lot or ask girls out or something? I don't know)

I think I'm actually highly intelligent and very creative, if not sometimes lazy. I'm also quite shy.
I just see you as a wannabe hipster  akudood;
Felt: because politics are for fools y/n
Felt: goldfrapp controls everything.

Socks

Quote from: Smell Memory on August 04, 2009, 08:57:01 PM
I just see you as a wannabe hipster  akudood;

What the fuck is a hipster?  akudood;

Hiro

Quote from: Smell Memory on August 04, 2009, 08:57:01 PM
I just see you as a wannabe hipster  akudood;
I know you do, but I have no idea why.  akudood;
I guess I do enjoy being ironic or whatever, but I've always been like that, since I was a kid.

Quote from: Socks on August 04, 2009, 08:58:31 PM
What the fuck is a hipster?  akudood;
baddood;

[spoiler]http://www.latfh.com/[/spoiler]

Feynman

August 04, 2009, 09:00:26 PM #18 Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 10:04:44 PM by Bassir
First glance impressions; non verbal: Skinny teenager, very wavy yet neat hair, gorgeous eyes, confused yet intrigued default facial expression, casual dresser, wide smile and grin, not sure where he's from.

Associate opinions; very observant, understanding, emotionless, nonchalant, apathetic, politically aware, unexcitable, mature, very atypical, confusing thought process, extremely bright, funny and witty, exhibits proper use of sarcasm, borderline psychopath yet capable of rational thought and common sense, very likable and tolerable, interestingly weird, huge nerd.

Samus Aran

Hint: nobody thinks something as elaborate as "confused yet intrigued default facial expression" when they look at a person for the first time

Socks

Quote from: Hïro on August 04, 2009, 09:00:10 PM
baddood;
[spoiler]http://www.latfh.com/[/spoiler]

I've always generically referred to such people are either weirdos, or people with too much unwarranted angst, time, and luxury, on their hands.

Quote from: Kaz on August 04, 2009, 09:11:51 PM
Hint: nobody thinks something as elaborate as "confused yet intrigued default facial expression" when they look at a person for the first time

Not true at all. On more than occasion, if the facial expression is interesting and stands out in the immediate circumstances, I may even think of something more elaborate.  akudood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: Socks on August 04, 2009, 09:13:48 PM
Not true at all. On more than occasion, if the facial expression is interesting and stand out in the immediate circumstances, I may even think of something more elaborate.  akudood;

Someone who is into deep thought would, yes, and I know you are, but I have a pretty good feeling that those things don't pop into the average person's head at first glance. Maybe upon examining more carefully, but not a "first impression."

But then again maybe my entire worldview is wrong and actually every one is extremely perceptive even though they act otherwise.

akudood;

FAMY2

So far Bassir is the only one I agree with.   bassir;

Socks

Quote from: Kaz on August 04, 2009, 09:17:15 PM
Someone who is into deep thought would, yes, and I know you are, but I have a pretty good feeling that those things don't pop into the average person's head at first glance. Maybe upon examining more carefully, but not a "first impression."

Valid points. The most obvious impression would be the physical features of the person, and not their implying conscious state of mind and spirit.

Quote from: Kaz on August 04, 2009, 09:17:15 PM
But then again maybe my entire worldview is wrong and actually every one is extremely perceptive even though they act otherwise.

akudood;

Despite my optimism, this has unfortunately always been shown wrong more than not.  :(

psychopickle

Andria

Quote from: psychopickle on August 04, 2009, 09:22:10 PM
"holy shit a ninja"

they must be stupid then everyone knows you can't see a ninja

psychopickle

those are my psychic projection dummies designed to throw people off the scent

Socks

Quote from: Echo on August 04, 2009, 09:26:18 PM
they must be stupid then everyone knows you can't see a ninja

Those are their first and last impressions though.

rdl

Quote from: FAMY2 on August 04, 2009, 09:18:27 PM
So far Bassir is the only one I agree with.   bassir;
Well you need to be physically in front of me to see my scary arabness akudood;

Mettalik

Go Up