September 23, 2024, 04:25:26 AM

1,531,320 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

yay first impressions

Started by Smell Memory, August 04, 2009, 08:00:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Smell Memory

tell us what you think people perceive you as and what first impression they get from you at a glance akudood;

then tell what people actually do think of you

Felt: because politics are for fools y/n
Felt: goldfrapp controls everything.

ME##

Smell Memory

Felt: because politics are for fools y/n
Felt: goldfrapp controls everything.

Socks

First glance impressions; non verbal: Average looking young adult, medium frame, clean cut, superb hair style, piercing gaze, conservative/casual dress code, non threatening body posture.

Associate opinions; Respectful, well mannered, complicated intellectual. With a predisposition for skepticism, lethargy, and an attitude of clam reasoning. Considered subdued by most of my male contemporary's, and very mature for my age by contemporary and older females. Emotionally empathetic, though physically distant, with a habit of historical and spiritual perspective, very much detached from current reality.

akudood;

Samus Aran

"god damn tight clothes wearing hippie faggot"

Daddy

ME##

Classic

"What a fatass. I bet he's gay..."

ME##

don't let's

They probably think I'm an annoyance

Andria

They think I am a stoner cause of the long hair and how little I care about anything  baddood;

I really have no idea what they think after that though

rdl

First look: scary or depressed

Actual thinking: scary, and depressed

rdl

You two are starting to become like PAK.

Hiro

Well, it appears some people see me as an idiotic smartass, and others as a cute little nerdy kid.
I also think a few people might think I'm gay (maybe because I don't flirt a lot or ask girls out or something? I don't know)

I think I'm actually highly intelligent and very creative, if not sometimes lazy. I'm also quite shy.

Go Up